Advanced Selenium testing framework with Java
What you'll learn
- Build test framework in Selenium WebDriver from scratch using Java and TestNG
- Create reliable, stable and easy maintanable automated tests
- Use the Page Object Model for better test structure
- Master Selenium Webdriver
- Create Data Driven Test Framework
- Software Testing experience
- Some Java programming knowledge or other OOP
- Basic Selenium WebDriver experience is a plus
Double your QA salary with Test Automation using Java and Selenium Webdriver! Become SDET!
In this Selenium tutorial, students will learn in just 3 hours how to start and create an advanced test automation testing framework using Selenium WebDriver with Java, Maven, and TestNG.
Improve their current Test Automation skills by learning Page Object Model, TestNG Annotations, parameters, and test listeners.
Previous test automation or programming experience is not required for this course, but it will be difficult for those, who are not familiar with Object-Oriented Programming at all. Since a lot of information is put in just three hours, and not every step is explained in detail.
If you never used Java or other OOP languages before, I suggest you take my "Selenium WebDriver with Java for beginners" course first.
This course should be perfect for someone with experience using Selenium WebDriver with other programming languages. You will be able to quickly pick up the framework architecture and even learn some Java tricks.
The full-stack selenium test automation framework, developed during this course, could be used as a base for your real job test automation framework. You will not have to build anything from scratch again, just use the already created advanced framework, to add new automated tests for your application under test.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who knows Selenium WebDriver basics but want to learn more advance skills
- Test Automation beginners who want to structure their projects better
- Anyone who want to move from manual testing to test automation
Hi! My name is Dmitry Shyshkin. And my goal is to make it easy for you to learn test automation.
I am a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test with over 10 years of test automation experience using Selenium and other test automation tools.
Test automation became my passion as soon as I automated my first test. And I have been automating everything, not just tests, since. I automated my job search. I automated flight searches that help me travel cheaper. I love automating and want to share my knowledge with you.
I created my first course in 2017. I started teaching courses on Udemy in 2018. I keep improving my courses and learn new tools to be able to teach you better.