Selenium Webdriver Automate 10 commercial Sites - Basics C1
- If you have previous experience of manual testing good enough, this course will allow you to enhance Manual as well as automaton testing Skills. Lectures are recorded in order to explain contents step by step throughout the course. We will provide you in house developed real life industrial websites and web forms for practice You will have every possible resource available for download.
Learning online has always been a challenge when it comes to Information Technology if you are a beginner. We have designed the course that will teach you automation step by step with having in mind that you do not have any previous experience. We fully understand how competitive the market is and how important it is to keep yourself up to date with today's cutting edge technology. There are NO pre-requisites for this course. While doing this course you will be getting a core knowledge of testing both manual and Automation.
In this course you will be getting full support (Course Material in Downloadable format, Online support "Forum/email/Skype etc.) and most importantly you will be getting independent platform "Our Own Developed On-line Practice Exercises Platform".
This course is structured bearing in mind that how important it is to have your confidence level boosted. It is our promise that you will enjoy every single minute of videos. Above all its FREE for all.
"OUR PROMISE : We promise that you will Start it as a BEGINNER and complete this course as a PROFESSIONAL"
Please Note: This course is going to cover only BASICS that will help you in getting into more in depth courses with confidence.
- This course is designed for manual testers in IT Industry who wants to step into automation testing.
- Introduction & Our Goals
- 2.01 Pre-Requisites & Course Contents
- 03.1 Selenium in Detail
- 03.2 Architecture of Selenium
- 04.2 - Java Development Kit (JDK)
- 04.3 Compiler - Eclipse
- 04.4 Firefox, Fire-Bug & Fire-Path
- 04.5 Selenium Jar (Java Archive) Files
- 05.1 Hello World
- 05.2 Invoke a Web Browser & load URL
- 05.3 Manage Browser Window
- 05.4 Browser Title
- 05.5 URL
- 05.6 Web Page Source
- 05.7 Close Browser Window
- 5.8 Practice Excercise
- 06.1 Java vs You Round 1
- 06.2 Java vs You Round 2
- 06.3 Java vs You Final Round
- 07.1 Locate WebElements with XPath
- 07.2 Locate WebElements with Customised Xpath
- 7.3 Practice Excercise
- 08.1 Java vs You Bonus Round 1 - Handling User Input
- 08.2 Java vs You - Bonus Round 2 - Developing a Dynamic Calculator
- 09.1 Handling Checkboxes
- 09.2 Handling Radio Buttons Using Customised Xpath
- 9.03 Practice Excercise
- 10.1 - Implicit Wait
- 10.2 - Explicit Wait
A Senior Technical QA Consultant, with more than a decade of vast and extensive experience of leading projects under industrial high profile domains. An Instructor who has mentored a number of IT professionals in the domain of Software Quality Assurance.
Lead Software Developer/Engineer, hardcore gamer, Sun Certified Java Programmer, Google certified Android Apps developer and Extensive experience in developing Testing Frameworks.