Selenium WebDriver + Java. Complete step by step course.
What you'll learn
- Complete understanding of basic to expert Java concepts with practical implementation
- Automate tests using Selenium WebDriver and Java
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- With all this knowledge gained, you should be easily able to clear Selenium Automation interviews
- **** NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE required as everything is taught from the scratch
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
This course includes a wide range of topics from Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design.
Enroll in this course to get a thorough overview of automation, frameworks, Selenium WebDriver!
- I don't waste time on a lot of configuration
- I don't waste time on unnecessary topics
- I focus on making Selenium WebDriver automate user actions
- I focus on conceptual and technical concepts
- I focus on applying our knowledge to build complete, realistic tests
Who this course is for:
- Manual Testers who wants to switch to Automation testing
- Anyone who wants to learn how to test web applications
- Test Managers
- Fresh Graduates who want to make a dream career in software engineering
I am goal oriented Software QA engineer with more than 7+ years of experience. During these years I have worked for great companies, helped them to set up and enhance testing processes, selected tools for testing and writing them from scratch if it was necessary.
Experience in web-based testing, mobile (iOS, Android) and desktop applications. Knowledge of SDLC, Software QA methodologies, tools and processes. I am passionate about new technologies.
I am acquired a Masters degree in Computer Science.
ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board) Certified Professional
ICAgile (International Consortium for Agile) Certified Professional
I believe that testing really isn't about just pointing out bugs and finding flaws in somebody else's work, product development is really shared responsibility. Because ultimately we're all responsible for what it is that we set out to deliver.