Selenium WebDriver–Java & SauceLabs for Complete Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- For non-technical IT and QA/Test professionals to easily implementing cross-browser automated testing from scratch, without knowledge of the Java programming language.
- For Selenium beginners to learn how to run cross-browser testing across multiple platform using SauceLabs, a 3rd party Remote Grid Server Platform
- For IT Manager, Test Manager, Test Lead to provide an alternative solution to shorten Test Execution Time by utilising Selenium WebDriver and SauceLabs
- For manual testers or automated testers to know how to run multiple-browser test using a single script in sequential and parallel
What is the course about?
1. There are a number of Selenium-based books published, and a plenty of Selenium training courses have become available recently. Most of the books and training materials focus on how to develop Selenium scripts.
2. This course teaches how to implement cross-browser test automation using Selenium WebDriver-Java and SauceLabs - 3rd party Remote Browser/Platform Provider by utilising a combination of Selenium technologies including Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.
3. By investing less than 2 hours, you will learn how to save test execution time by using Selenium WebDriver test automation along with SauceLabs.
1. WHY AUTOMATED CROSS BROWSER TESTING MATTERS
2. INSTALLING FIREFOX
3. INSTALLING SELENIUM IDE
4. SETTING UP THE JAVA ENVIRONMENT
5. INSTALLING ECLIPSE
6. WRITING FIRST SELENIUM IDE SCRIPT AND CONVERTING IT TO SELENIUM WEBDRIVER SCRIPT
7. RUNNING THE FIRST WEBDRIVER SCRIPT IN ECLIPSE
8. CREATING A SAUCELABS ACCOUNT
9. CROSS-BROWSER TEST EXECUTION – SEQUENTIAL RUN
10. CROSS-BROWSER TEST EXECUTION – PARALLEL RUN
11. IMPLICATIONS FOR INTERESTED PARTIES
- QA Test Managers, IT Managers, Project Managers, Manual QA Testers
- Business Analysts, Non Technical IT professionals
Selenium IDE script recording e-Commerce Test Case is available
- MyTest.txt (see attachment)
- Please note that when you are going to use this file for IDE, you need to save it as MyTest.html. Due to Udemy's restiction (html file is not allowed to upload), I had to convert it as txt file.
1. Java Code for WebDriver script is now available (see attached txt file)
- Uploaded File extension is *.txt
- To run it within Eclipse, please save this file as *.java. According to the lecture, it should be MyTest.java
2. To make it easy, I have uploaded "selenium-java-standalon.2.37.jar" to my google drive, which is pre-requisite to run MyTest.java