Selenium Webdriver course with Java for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Writing automation scripts for web applications using Java & Selenium libraries
- Basic knowledge on HTML/CSS
- Passionate about programming
By end of this course, you will be familiar in writing selenium scripts for automating browser application testing. The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
By end of this course, you will become an expert in:
· Java Basics to advanced concepts required for testers
· Writing selenium scripts to interact web elements like text boxes, drop downs, radio buttons, buttons
· Writing selenium scripts to automate web pages validation
· Set up Maven project for with Log4J and Selenium
· Understand Project Model Object (POM) architecture
· Working with Log4J and TestNG frameworks.
· Writing selenium scripts for end-end scenarios.
· "We respect your time"- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
· Assignments - Given assignments along with required resources, which will help you practice your learning.
· Short and precise videos
· Checkpoint questions
I offer full support, answering any questions you have. You can reach out me via forum or email.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson without progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.
Who this course is for:
- Testers/Developers who want to to automate web application testing
Having close to 15+years of IT experience.Passionate about teaching and have been in this area for close to 5+years, trained hundreds of students.My focus is on delivering quality lectures and benefit the students.
We respect your time - All our course videos are short and straight to point.
Always believe in learning things Smarter .