Python From Scratch & Selenium WebDriver QA Automation 2022
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to write Python programming language
- You will learn how to build test Framework for Front-end and Back-end automation
- You will learn how to write Selenium WebDriver scripts using the Python programming language
- Hands on training on Python Scripting will enable you to develop, understand and analyze scripts in Python
- You will learn SQL (Database Language) to read and write to database
- You will have good understanding of Selenium Web Automation Framework
- You will learn to build an E-Commerce site locally to practice testing
- You will generate html test reports with screen shots for failed tests
- You will have all the required skills and you will be confident to Automate any Web Application Tests using Selenium WebDriver and Python Scripting
- You will be confident during software Test Automation job interviews
- You will practice writing real tests on real E-Commerce site
- Required basic understanding of computer and how to install and run software on your computer
- Good to have basic knowledge about HTML and Web Applications
- The desire to learn is all you need
Attention all struggling Software Testers, Automation Testers, and Students who are aspired to take their careers to next level in Software Web Application Test Automation.
Have you been trying endlessly to learn Selenium WebDriver Test Automation Framework to automate tests for your Web Applications, but haven't had any luck?
Do you want to learn Python Scripting and struggle to start?
Do you want to take your software testing skills to the next level?
If you have answered YES to any of those questions, then you are at the right place…!!!
Here is one of the Best-selling courses on Udemy to learn Python scripting from scratch and to learn Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Python.
Unlike other courses, this course covers Python Scripting from scratch so even if you don’t know anything about Python scripting you can take this course. Hands-on training on Python Scripting and Selenium WebDriver will enable you to become a master in Web Application Test Automation.
This course is designed for Software Testers, Automation Testers, and even for Students who are aspired to take their career to next level by learning Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver and Python. This course includes the step-by-step guide to learn starting from installation of Python, IDE (PyCharm), and Selenium WebDriver.
Why I should take this course?
With over 28+ hours of videos and around 108 modules, you will get a great understanding of how to automate web applications tests using Selenium WebDriver and Python Scripting
Our aim is to make you understand Selenium WebDriver Framework and Python Scripting as quickly as possible
Unlike other courses, this course covers Python Scripting from scratch so even if you don’t know Python scripting you can take this course
You will have all the required skills and you will be confident to Automate any Web Application Tests using Selenium WebDriver and Python Scripting
Hands-on training on Python Scripting will enable you to develop, understand and analyze scripts in Python
After taking this course you will be confident to appear for job interviews for Software Test Automation profiles
You will be able to put your Python and/or Selenium code on GitHub and use it in your resume
You have lifetime access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
Overview of the Course Contents –
Pythons Scripting - In the first half of this course you will have hands-on learning on Python Scripting, from the scratch. We will start with the installation and configuration of Python, PIP, and PyCharm and introduction to Python scripting. Then we will learn about variables in Python, different data types, control flow, conditional statements, exception handling, and functions in Python. We will understand all these points with examples. At the end of this section, you will be able to develop, understand, and analyze any Python script code.
Selenium WebDriver - In the second part of this course we will talk about Selenium WebDriver. This section will also start with an introduction and step-by-step installation of Selenium WebDriver. Which is an additional tool in Software Testing. Then we will cover how to run Web Automation test scripts on different browsers such as Chrome and Firefox. Next, we will talk about locating elements, basic actions, dealing with common elements, windows, and frames in detail. We will also learn how to deal with URLs, how to open ULR or links in a new window, and how to take screenshots. We will write working functions and run them against some well-known websites and watch WebDriver do its magic.
This is the course that could change your life.
After taking this course, you will become proficient in Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver with Python scripting. An investment in your software testing career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your software testing career. Take your Software Testing and Test Automation skills to the next level by taking this course!
You have 30 days money-back guarantee…!!!
And remember that once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access to the course and you have 30 days money-back guarantee if you do not like the course because of any reason. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead enroll now.
See you inside the course…!!!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Software Testers, Automation Testers and even for Students who want to learn Software Web Application Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Unlike other courses this course covers Python Scripting from scratch, so even a beginner or novice can take this course
- This course is ideal for anyone who want to build and/or enhance their career in Test Automation
- Those who are looking to prepare Test Automation interviews can also take this course
With 14+ years of overall engineering experience, I have found my passion in software test automation. In the process Python has become my favorite tool to work with. I graduated with a MS degree in Mechanical Engineering from San Jose State University, and got into the IT field of software test automation. I have as much passion for teaching as I do for learning. I hope to help students grow fast and advance in the field of software testing and automation.