Selenium for Beginners using Java step by step
- Yes, you should have background in Java. To keep focus on topic of interest this course will teach selenium for students with Java background.
Starting with very fundamentals of selenium, covers the core topics of Selenium WebDriver.
Course emphasis on "Why" aspect followed by How for each lesson or topic. Which will assure thorough understanding of subject, which can applied in real world situations.
While expects student to be from Java background but still provides a primer on Java to start with.Tips and tricks from Instructor who is actively working in Test Automation.
Now updated with course code. Link at the beginning.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Test Automation who has background in Java fundamentals.
- Who has knowledge i bits and pieces but want to consolidate in a structured manner
- Who wants to build a career in test automation with Selenium and Java
- Converting from manual testing to automation engineer
- Setup and Verify Java & Selenium06:40
- Setting up Chrome Driver12:28
When I started training 12 years ago, it was way of learning for me while teaching others. After I completed 1st batch, 2 of the students got jobs within 2 weeks of course completion. They were thrilled and I got inspired and more motivated. That's just the beginning. Over the past few years, my training's evolved from WinnRunner to QTP to Selenium,Serenity BDD and CICD, Pen.Testing, AWS and DevOps. By the way, I am AWS Certified Solutions Architect -Associated and Certified Security +.
My mission is simple:
1: My students should succeed in their careers and bring them joy of positive changes.
2. My training's should be simple to understand, removing the stress out of learning.
3: Make a positive impact on people's life by providing free training and advice for economically disadvantaged citizens of world.
4. In this process, I will be happy if I am rewarded with sharing your success stories and some fees