SelectorsHub Made Easy for Beginners from Scratch
What you'll learn
- SelectorsHub from Basics to Advanced
- SelectorsHub from Scratch
- SelectorsHub made Easy
- Detailed Explanation of SelectorsHub
- No prerequisites required as everything is explained from scratch
- All installation required for learning SelectorsHub are also included in this course
This SelectorsHub Made Easy for Beginners course covers the below topics:
What is SelectorsHub?
Installing SelectorsHub in Chrome Browser
Using SelectorsHub in Chrome Browser
Auto-generating different types of locators in different ways using SelectorsHub
Using SelectorsHub for Manual Creation of Locators by using its Autosuggestion capability
SelectorsHub and XPath Axes
SelectorsHub Corrects Your Locators by giving Error Messages
SelectorsHub auto-detects Dynamic Changeable factors in Locators
SelectorsHub and Customizing Attributes
Auto-generating WebDriver statements in SelectorsHub
SVG Elements are supported by SelectorsHub
Elements inside iframe and SelectorsHub
Handling Shadow DOM Elements using SelectorsHub
Handling Nested iframes using SelectorsHub
Dynamic Invisible Elements Handling using SelectorsHub
Handling Case Sensitiveness of Locators using SelectorsHub
Generating locators for multiple Elements at a go using SelectorsHub
Using Right Click options for generating Locators using SelectorsHub
Converting XPath to CSS Selectors using SelectorsHub
Installing SelectorsHub and Using it in Firefox Browser
JSPath - Using SelectorsHub for generating DOM Locators
Saving Selectors using SelectorsHub
Data Scraping using SelectorsHub
Generating Locators with or without using id, name, class name using SelectorsHub
Generating the XPath or CSS Selectors which can locate Group or Section of Elements using SelectorsHub
Different Browsers supported by SelectorsHub
Installing and Using SelectorsHub in Opera Browser
Installing and Using SelectorsHub in Edge Browser
Installing and Using SelectorsHub in Brave, Chromium, Safari and Tor Browsers
SelectorsHub can be used to generate Locators for Selenium and other Automation Tools
Exporting XPath Locators to Excel File in SelectorsHub
Cypress and SelectorsHub
Generating Locators for Page Object Model and Page Factory Design Patterns using SelectorsHub
SelectorsHub saves config in Local Machine
SelectorsHub supports Nested Shadow DOM
Customizing SelectorsHub for only Manual Creation of Locators
Autosuggestion for the Element selected in HTML DOM using SelectorsHub
SelectorsHub for Safari Browser
Who this course is for:
- SelectorsHub required for Software Testers
- SelectorsHub for Selenium Automation Tool
I am a passionate blogger and trainer having 12 years of experience in Software Testing field. My aim is to provide the best, in-detailed, easy, step by step, practical and organized software testing courses in the market for affordable prices. The following are my strengths:
- I have a very unique way of teaching, which doesn't include much of technical jargons and helps the students understand Software Testing concepts in the easiest way possible.
- Through out my experience, I did a lot of work on various aspects of Software Testing, which I will be using in my courses to teach in the best way possible.
- Through out my courses, you will find the content with in-depth explanation assisted by good number of hands-on coding demonstrations, which will help you to not only just learn the theoretical concepts but also apply them in your day to day job needs.
- I can confidently say that you will find my courses worth your time and a rewarding experience.
- The content in my courses is finalized after taking numerous off-line/on-line training sessions including feedback from all my students.
- Throughout the course, I will always be available to guide you so that you can make the most of it.