Seeds 4 Change: A Path to Health and Healing
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 24 mins on-demand audio
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course you will learn:
- What can contribute to poor sleep and actions to help improve your quality of sleep.
- Learn how your environment may be affecting your health.
- Discover the health benefits of exercise and where to begin.
- Identify healthy food choices and how to eat consciously.
- Learn how to sort through the confusion of all the vitamin and supplement choices and what to take or not to take.
- Discover how stress is at the root of all health problems.
- Learn why a healthy digestive system is critical to good health.
- Identify what steps you can take to improve your hormone balance.
- Explore how essential oils, homeopathy, meditation, and other energy healing methods can be an important part of your personal transformation.
- Course Goals:
- Define what health and healing means to you.
- Identify eight paths to health and healing.
- Discuss at least four health benefits associated with positive lifestyle changes.
- Complete this course at your own pace with a willingness to step into your power to find the change within and explore your healing journey.
- Be ready to take actionable steps to let go of old habits and introduce new habits to improve your mind, body, and soul.
- You will need a high speed internet connection and time to commit to your own path to health and healing.
Seeds 4 Change: A Path to Health and Healing is about empowering you to take back control of your health. In this eight part course, you will learn what steps you can take now to transform your health. Discover many of the factors that are contributing to poor health and disease.
You will be guided through a series of video presentations, audio lectures, and handouts on step you can take to reduce your health risks and discover your own path to health and healing. Each section of the course will address some key factors that are affecting your health. You will learn how sleep, the environment, exercise, diet, stress, gastrointestinal health, and hormonal balance are important to your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
By the end of this course you will have a better understanding of what steps you can take to improve your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health and well-being.
- This course is for anyone who is looking for ways to improve their health. We all have the power within to affect our own health and healing.
Course Goals and Objectives 1.Define what health and healing means to you. 2.You will obtain a better understanding of methods help promote wellness of mind, body and spirit. 3.Identify 8 paths to health and healing. 4.Discuss at least 4 health benefits associated with positive lifestyle changes. 5.Set at least 2 goals to begin your path to health and healing.
What does health and healing mean to you?
Begin to explore the root cause of disease.
In this section you will explore diet cultural diversity. You will learn about food sensitivities and their potential impact on your health. You will also learn why you need to be concerned about Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO's) in your food.
In this section we will uncover the connection between your gut health and your overall health. You will learn how your gastrointestinal health plays a major role in balance your mental health, risk of disease, and hormonal balance. You will also learn what can happen when the body detoxification pathways are compromised. You will also learn about the guardians of the digestive tract.