Elements of Yoga v1.0
What you'll learn
- Connect to you Mind, Body and Spirit
- Gain greater focus, awareness, strength and flexibility.
- Build a foundation for beginners.
- Deepen existing Yoga practice for more advanced practitioners.
- Just a yoga mat is needed for this course to begin. And your computer of course.
Elements of Yoga is a ten episode journey into yoga asana, breathwork, and meditation. Each episode is designed according to the five elements - air, earth, fire, water and spirit - which reflect the style, focus and intensity of each episode.
Each episode is 30-minutes, which is great for busy people who are on the go. You can choose your episode depending on time of day, mood or desired outcome.
Taking this course will give you a solid foundation for your practice, no matter what your level. From there, you can deepen your practice to experience even more benefits.
This series was filmed in Bali with ten world-class teachers whom you'll really enjoy getting to know and will help you connect to your Mind, Body and Self!
Who this course is for:
- this course is for students who are interested in connecting with their mind, body and spirit
I lead a team of creatives and visionaries is based in Brooklyn, New York.
My mission build a bridge between the spiritual and the daily worlds using cutting edge media + technology.
Our mission is to create safe, transformative spaces for human awakening … both online and offline.
Over the last 5+ years we have produced thousands of hours of digital media, successfully launched several apps on the App Store, and hosted dozens of in-person experiences for growth + transformation.
Reach out to us directly and let us know how your experiences with our technology are going, inquire about partnerships, investor inquiries, or just to say hi at firstname.lastname@example.org