Cybersecurity Awareness Training
- This course, created primarily for nontechnical users, makes complex information security best practices easy for anyone to appreciate and understand.
Learn Best Practices for Stopping Data Breaches, Fraud and Identity Theft
Even the best cybersecurity software con’t stop you from choosing a weak password, clicking a bad link or installing a social networking app that snoops into your address book, calendar or geodata.
And that’s not all. With cybercrime and corporate espionage on the rise, we’ve entered the age where even private digital correspondence should be created to withstand public scrutiny. This course teaches you how.
The risks are everywhere. 11.5 million people are victims of identity fraud each year and that number is rising. And it takes 330 hours, on average, to repair the damage.
Protect yourself, your family and your work. Get this introductory course right now and learn how to safeguard your data and reputation.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to minimize cybercrime risks when they use online communication services like email and social networks.
- this course is appropriate for anyone with access to a secure network who also use social networks, such as loved ones, children ages 9 and up and coworkers.
- 02:20Cybersecurity Course Overview
- 01:59What to Expect from this Course
- 03:32Understanding Information Security
- 02:48Securing Your Identity and Digital Communications
I am a digital transformation advisor and digital marketing consultant.
I help clients grow revenue online through B2B growth marketing initiatives using my own, proprietary organic growth framework.
I led the center for digital innovation at Howard Industries, a $1B B2B, launched 2 SaaS start-ups and did integrated marketing for entertainment, media and tech clients at one the world's largest PR Agencies.
I’m a best-selling author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer. Some of the organizations I've advised are Boeing, Cirque du Soleil, City National Bank, Hard Rock Casinos, Johnson & Johnson, Korn Ferry, Lucasfilm, US Dept. of Defense, US Dept. of State, Inter American Development Bank.
My complete library of self-paced, online digital marketing, compliance and security training courses have been taken by nearly a quarter million people worldwide on Udemy and at my own website.
Google "social media training" to find my additional courses.