Security Awareness Training
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover new knowledge about online security and privacy!
- Determine if your password is secure enough and learn an easy method to creating long passwords that are easy to remember!
- Spot the differences between a real email and a scam email!
- Discover methods to browsing the web safe!
- Communicate through email more securely and learn to avoid accidental data leakage!
- All you will need is a browser! Which is easy since you are viewing this page within a browser! You can use Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever else you choose!
Come join over 13,000 students in learning about computer security!
Security Awareness Training is a course that everyone can benefit from. This course will discuss security and privacy in regards to our personal devices, the passwords we use, phishing attacks and suspicious URLs, social engineering, data leakage, and some general tips for staying safe online.
This course is offered at a basic level and it is not a technical course. Anyone who wants more information on security and privacy will benefit from taking this course. The course is taught mostly through video and there are quizzes at the end of each section. The video portion of the course is just under 2 hours and the whole course should take around 3 hours to complete. I'll always be around to answer any questions you have!
- This course is targeted towards employees who access the web as part of their jobs, whether it is through websites or email! If you are not an employee, this course is still for you as there are many things to learn about security and privacy online.
- This course is being offered at a basic level and is suitable for all people whether they have knowledge in this area or not.
- Learn about phishing attacks, data leakage, social engineering, safe browsing practices, as well as many other general security and privacy tips!
- This course is not intended for people looking for advanced knowledge on internet security and privacy.
Why take this course? Security Awareness Training is a vital part of security. As an employee (or even if you are just taking this course out of interest), you may have access to information and data that may be confidential or sensitive. It is critical that you know how to not only protect that information, but also on how to protect yourself and your workstation. IT Security is the responsibility of protecting information and is the responsibility of everyone.
The Security Awareness Training program was created to raise awareness about information security and security best practices. This course was created to help you protect sensitive data, protect yourself, and if you are employed, then to protect your employer.