Secure Your ReactJs Applications With Auth0
In this course, the students will learn how to build a basic React Js application and how to add authentication to it by using the free Auth0 service. Starting with a blank application from create-react-app, three routes will be added so the users can login, logout and view their profile.
- Hello, my name is ...
- Traditional Authentication
- Authentication with OAuth 2.0
- Tokens and JWTs
- Create Your Auth0 Account
- Application Demo
- Build a Basic React Application With 3 Pages
- Login Screen
- Parse the Server Response
- Logout Button
- Show Profile Page
- Closing and Thank You For All The Fish
He is currently a developer evangelist at Auth0, is a part-time teacher at the Algonquin College in programming and is involved in various developer communities of the Ottawa-Gatineau area. In his free time, he works on his robots and automates some stuff around the house.