Secure Your ReactJs Applications With Auth0
In this course, the students will learn how to build a basic React Js application and how to add authentication to it by using the free Auth0 service. Starting with a blank application from create-react-app, three routes will be added so the users can login, logout and view their profile.
- Hello, my name is ...01:07
- Traditional Authentication01:52
- Authentication with OAuth 2.002:46
- Tokens and JWTs01:39
- Create Your Auth0 Account02:56
- Application Demo01:06
- Build a Basic React Application With 3 Pages13:39
- Login Screen07:16
- Parse the Server Response07:49
- Logout Button02:35
- Show Profile Page04:00
- Closing and Thank You For All The Fish00:21
He is currently a developer evangelist at Auth0, is a part-time teacher at the Algonquin College in programming and is involved in various developer communities of the Ottawa-Gatineau area. In his free time, he works on his robots and automates some stuff around the house.