Secure The Job You WANT in less than 90 minutes!
What you'll learn
- Standout From Other Candidates
- Eye Catching Resume Format To Help You Stand Out
- What Makes a Great Resume
- Transform Your Current Resume Into An Amazing Marketing Tool
- Understand The Key Information Need In Each Section of a Resume
- Enhance Interview Comfort and Confidence Level
- Make a Great First Impression
- Learn What Is Acceptable Body Language
- Preparation Strategies For Phone, Video and In-person Interviews
- Negotiate Higher Salaries
- Effectively Answer Challenging Questions
- How To Follow-up After The Job Interview
- Why Understanding A Compensation Package Is Just As Important As Knowing The Salary
- Willingness to complete the exercises to improve effectiveness
- An Open Mind
Get ready to stand out from the competition. Learn tips and tricks about resume development and interviewing guidelines from experts in the field who will guide you step by step in the process.
We are going to provide you with key elements that will help you to not only build an incredible resume that will ensure you get a call to be interviewed, but a resume that will be the ultimate brand brochure.
Learn how to make a phenomenal first impression, we will show you how to do phone, video and in person interviews, how to answer behavioral questions and how to negotiate an offer!
If your resume is not producing phone screens and/or in-person interviews, you definitely need this course!
Who this course is for:
- High school, college undergrad, graduate-level students, and recent graduates
- Professionals looking to switch careers
- Job Applicants
Calvin Littlejohn began his career at Milliken & Company in LaGrange, GA after graduating from North Carolina A&T State University with a B.S. in Business Administration concentrating in HR Management. Calvin has over 15 years of sales and management experience. He applied his skill set towards management, team building and motivational speaking to later serve as Program Manager and Director of INROADS, Inc. Calvin is now the Co-Founder of CareerLIFE where he spearheads the personal wellness aspect of the program as a personal trainer and nutritionist. Calvin is currently pursuing his Juris Doctorate degree from Miles Law School, where he serves as a President to the Student Bar Association and a proud member of Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity. Calvin loves to motivate and inspire people to reach their goals and next levels. He aspires to be the change agent that causes a trajectory shift in the lives of those that he serves.
Andre Lee is the Co-Founder of CareerLIFE. He is a former franchise owner and consultant for Tutor Doctor and a short-term, luxury property management company on process improvement. He served as the Chief Leadership Development Programs Officer at INROADS, Inc., Andre was responsible for leading and overseeing a comprehensive array of services and program models delivered across the United States and Canada. He is also responsible for developing the Global Alliance with INROADS partners in Mexico, New Zealand and Australia. Prior to his 18 years of service at INROADS, he was a store manager with The Kroger Company for 12 years. Andre currently serves on the Alumni Advisory Board for Tennessee State University’s College of Business where he received his bachelor’s degree in Management and established The Wall of Excellence Scholarship Fund which has provided students with over $1 million in scholarships.