Secrets to starting your first Business
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course is designed to give a brief understanding of starting your business, from products and services through to managing the business.
- There are no prerequisites to this course.
Starting a business for the first time can be a very challenging experience, this course is designed to give a basic understanding of what is involved with starting your first business.
- Understanding products and services, determining what your business will offer and how to market to the customer.
- Whats involved with creating a business plan, these include creating an idea for the business, creating marketing and operation plans, also monitoring the business progress.
- and, Understanding with managing the business operations. including health and safety, staff and customer service.
This course is intended to give a basic look at creating and operating a business, students. Can then use and build that knowledge as they start their first venture.
- This course will appeal to anyone interested in starting their first business.
Introduction to the products and services, this section of the course will cover what will the provide.
This lecture is an introduction to planning and creating a business plan.
Once the plan has been completed and the business has started, then knowing how to manage the everyday operation is key to business survival.
The life blood of any business is its finances, that why it is essential to understand managing finances.