The 3 Secrets of Marriage
What you'll learn
- Participants will learn about leadership in marriage
- As the leaders of families, men are challenged on servanthood leadership, taking initiatives and influencing family values.
- Couples will also learn how to keep their sex life fulfilling, exciting and adventurous.
- Lastly, couples are taught how to communicate effectively including being able to disagree without arguing.
- This class has no prerequisites. Come as you are and be ready to learn. However, I strongly recommend you buy my book that goes alongside this course. Marriage Works – It’s available on Amazon. Also, to reap the maximum benefits from this course, I urge you to do the project course as a couple.
I’ve spoken in marriage conferences the world over. I’ve over 1.7 million followers on Facebook whom I engage every day on marriage and relationships. I counsel at least 10 couples online every week from all over the world. More importantly, my Mercy and I are the happiest couple on the planet! No jokes.
I’ve shared the 3 secrets of our happy and fulfilling marriage in this course. In other words, what I think are the 3 most fundamental factors for a successful marriage. This is based on what my Mercy and I have tested and proven to work in our marriage for the past two decades, and what we have seen work in thousands of marriages that we have counselled over the years.
In this class, we’ll talk about…
Leadership in Marriage – What is leadership in marriage? Who should lead in marriage? How should he lead? How do we bridge leadership gaps in marriage?
Sex in Marriage – Can a sexless marriage work? How often should couples engage in sex? Who should initiate? How do we affair proof our marriage from extramarital affairs?
Communication in Marriage – How do we listen and talk effectively? How can we disagree without quarrelling? How do we resolve conflicts in marriage effectively?
Do this course together as a couple. Be willing to be challenged. Some of the ideas are radical. Be ready to change and reap the benefits of change. Marriages don’t improve by chance; marriages improve by change. Marriage does not work by default; marriage is caused to work.
Who this course is for:
- This class is about marriage. This class was designed for two groups of people: • People who are married • People who plan to get married. Those who are married will find this class educative, enlightening and encouraging. They will be challenged to take reflect and take corrective measures if need be. For those who are planning to get married, this class will help them in their pre-marital preparations so that they lay a strong marriage foundation.
Dr. K. N. Jacob has spoken in numerous marriage seminars and conferences in every continent across many nations. The outstanding Pastor, Conference Speaker and Corporate Trainer is very passionate on family leadership, parenting and purposeful living.
Dr. K. N. Jacob holds a PhD in Project Management and has authored several books including best-selling titles such as…
1. 60 Sex Questions People Ask Me
2. Me, Men & Money
3. The Power of the Spoken
4. You Don’t Need a Job
5. 60 Days to Defeat Depression