Secrets of Photo Realistic Drawings with Paintology
- Basics of drawing
- Have the free Paintology app installed on your android phone or tablet
Photo realistic drawings have traditionally been done in the mediums which include oils, acrylics, watercolor, pastels, charcoals etc. Now with the introduction of the Paintology drawing app, anyone with a phone or a tablet can make photo realistic drawings.
This craft of photo realistic drawings are shown clearly in this course. There are no digital effects of any kind to create photo realistic drawings, the app helps you to develop your drawing skills. With one or two brush tools you can also make this drawing.
For more courses in Paintology, please search for Paintology in the Udemy search box.
Hope to see you soon in one of my courses with Paintology!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in photo realistic drawings
- Students wanting to improve their drawing techniques
- Students interested in easy to do digital drawings on their phone or tablets
- Students interested in learning to draw with phones or tablets
I come from a very technical background but like many folks, I am very passionate about drawing and painting. In the recent years I have rekindled some of the lost interest in drawing when I was young.
I have done extensive drawings using pastels, pencils, acrylics and watercolors. My new found love is digital drawing and how versatile this medium truly is.
I hope to express and share my passion through these tutorials.