User Experience (UX) Conceptual Model Design
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create a conceptual model
- How to connect a conceptual model to the users' mental models
- How to decide on major user objects
- How to describe the attributes, actions, and views of major user objects
- How to create a navigation model diagram
- Some experience in the design of technology, such as websites, software, apps, web apps, mobile apps is assumed.
Design a great user experience (UX) by first designing a conceptual model.
Why are some websites, software, apps, and devices easy to use and others are not? Why do users like some products and reject others? Designers of products that are easy to use know the secret -- They design a conceptual model of the product that matches the target audience's mental model of how it should work. In this course you will learn the secret of how to create a conceptual model.
About This Course:
Over 500 very happy students
Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee from Udemy
All future upgrades and lectures are included for FREE
Some examples of what's in the course:
How to create a conceptual model
How to connect a conceptual model to the users' mental models
How to decide on major user objects and their "views"
How to use your user research map out task flows and screen flows.
How to make critical conceptual model decisions before you wireframe or prototype a single screen
How to make sure that the conceptual model of what you design fits the users' mental models
The critical components of navigation design
Quizzes throughout the course to test your knowledge
Exercises throughout the course to practice what you are learning
and much, much more!
Get started right away. You don't want to delay learning the secret of using a conceptual model to create products that are a delight and easy to use.
Over 50,000 people have taken our online video courses.
- User Experience Professionals, Product Managers, Product Designers, Web Designers
This lesson explains what conceptual model design is, and the relationship between mental models and conceptual models.