Secrets of Happiness
- Pen, notepad, open mind and readiness for change and happiness.
This course is your personal guide for pleasant, engaged and meaningful life. we will cover many subjects through four main sections:
The first section is Introduction and it contains:
- What is happiness?.
The second section is "Pursuit of happiness" which contains:
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to find a meaning for his life, and wants to know how to shape a happy and successful future, and leave a positive impact for others.
- 03:19What is Happiness?
- 2 questionsQuiz1
Sayed Hammad El-Taweel, MBA, CIDTT.
Results-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated HR & Learning Manager, with a record of achievements; and years of Intensive Business experience via working in multinational and big local companies. Sayed also holds an MBA from ESLSCA business school.
Sayed is a partner in the Core Training and Consulting company and also a freelance trainer with many learning institutions.
Sayed also a Cross-cultural facilitator with Soliya and the UN.
Sayed has the following learning and development certificates:
- TOT Training of Trainers from Dale Carnegie Training
- Career Coaching Training Program - Udemy
- Mentor Training Program - The Next Society
- TOT for SIYB ( Start and improve Your business ) ILO
- Basic and advanced facilitation Skills Training | Soliya and United Nations
- TOT for Entrepreneurship | Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (TIEC)
- Learning to Teach Online - University of New South Wales - Australia
- Instructional Design for Effective Learning - Open Learning
- TNA - Training Needs Analysis - SETTEC