Secrets of Happiness
- Pen, notepad, and be open-minded.
- Readiness and willingness to change.
- Doing whatever it takes to be happy.
This course is your personal guide for pleasant, engaged and meaningful life. we will cover many subjects through four main sections:
The first section is Introduction and it contains:
- What is happiness?.
The second section is "Pursuit of happiness" which contains:
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to find a meaning for his life and to know how to shape a happy and successful future.
- Anyone who wants to leave a positive impact for others.
- Anyone who wants to live a fulfilling, pleasant, and engaging life.
Sayed El-Taweel is a senior learning professional and author with more than 20 years of experience. Sayed had a great record of achievements via working in multinational and big local companies and he is an MBA holder from ESLSCA business school.
Sayed also a managing partner for learning and development at Core Training and Consulting company and responsible for writing technical proposals and designing and developing training materials
Sayed is a senior online facilitator and a freelance trainer with many learning institutions.