How To Acheive A First Class Degree At University
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know exactly what markers are looking for when awarding 1st class grades at university
- Understand how to make your writing stand out while looking and feeling polished
- Apply methods of extracting huge amounts of information from lectures in a time effective way
- Know exactly how to research and write assignments to a 1st class level consistently
- Employ tips and methods to making your essay writing style the sharpest and most potent it can be
- Know what counts the most towards getting 1sts, saving huge amounts of time and effort on useless tasks
- Basic writing skills and analytical skills
- Patience and dedication. Getting 1sts can be a slow process and takes time and effort to produce! This isn't a quick fix but an intelligent set of methods for you to implement on your way to achieving 1st class success
"A course for students who want to ensure that they know how to achieve 1st class grades at university"
Getting 1st class grades at university can seem like a hit and miss process and sometimes feel like an impossibility to reach. Well what if I told you that there are some key fundamental skills and methods that will enable you to reach 1st class grades in your degree.
This course teaches you exact tips and methods of how to plan and execute your assignments and study time, prescribed by first class graduates in disciplines ranging from Law to the Sciences. The course aims to convey efficient study methods of getting firsts that will actually save you time and stress. Take back control of your degree and start dictating your assignment grades today!
In the space of an hour you could be in receipt of all the information you need to achieve first class grades at university today.
What this course gives you:
- Tried and tested methods of how to learn whilst in lectures and extract the most information from lectures
- An exact understanding of what your professors and teachers look for when marking your work and what to focus on with the marking criteria
- How to plan writing your assignments for and how to use research for your assignments to achieve firsts and save you time.
- Secrets on how to make your writing stand out and give you an edge over every other student in your class
- Secrets of making your essay writing style and prose the sharpest and most potent it can be
Why you should enrol now:
- 8 Lectures and expanding of concentrated information that is easy to digest quickly, so you can start to improve your university grades from 2:2's and 2:1's to first's now.
- The chance to get an edge over everyone and discover hacks and tips to getting first class grades before other students do.
- Lifetime access to the course and all it's additional future content after signing up
- Absolute no brainer. 30 day money back guarantee!
- Currently NEW lectures created to your personal requests and questions.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want exact tips and methods of how to achieve 1st class grades in their assignments at university
- Mature students coming back into higher education who want to achieve 1sts
- International students who want to achieve 1st class grades in the UK
- This course isn't for students who already know how to achieve 1st class grades consistently
- This course isn't for students who are looking for a quick fix and those who aren't interested in dedicating the time and effort required to achieve 1st class success!
- Every student differs in what they already know and don't know about getting high grades. This course aims to cater for all students of differing abilities!
Are you in the right frame of mind to get high grades? In this lecture I look at getting the high achieving mindset, how to calculate your goals and targets and the figures and statistics associated with high university achievers.
To keep track of your progress I have created a module tracker. For each module assignment fill out the assignment details, grade and tutor feedback so you can track and measure your progress over the course of the term. Use more than one sheet depending on how many modules and assignments you are taking. Print in A3 if more space is required.
Are you extracting everything you need from lectures properly? Are you missing key bits of information out all the time on a regular basis? In Lecture 3 I look at the usual methods students use of note taking and how these can be improved with simple tweaks to enhance your note taking ability. Secondly I look at the most efficient methods of preparing for lectures and extracting information from lectures so you don't miss vital facts and save time and effort in the process.
Do you know what markers are looking for in your work? Are you aware of the volume of work they have to mark? How will your work be valued and assessed while sitting in the middle of a huge pile of student essays and grab the markers attention it duly deserves? In lecture 4 I show you exactly what a marker looks for in your work and how you can clearly display to markers that your work is of 1st class quality.
Do you have a set regime and structure that you use for every assignment you write? In lecture 5 I outline all the main arsenal at your disposal for getting high grades, such as your assignment plan, abstracts, review articles and how to use these in a way that will get you higher marks, save you time and stress.
In lecture 7 I look at how to make your writing stand out in a league of its own by organising your essay with signposting, using the correct connecting phrases in arguments and by picking the most intriguing facts. I also look at how to make an introduction like an advert, to increase the markers attention to your essay and how to make the marker love your work.
In lecture 8 I show you what prose is and why prose can be a real weapon for increasing the effectivity of your arguments. Secondly I look at why your prose is the key to good grades and how to write academically with a sharp and succinct prose that clearly shows off your work as 1st class quality with an example essay.
Are you doing everything you need to in the term running up to your exam? This lecture will give you peace of mind by reassuring you that you are indeed doing things correctly. I also cover some additional points to help you stay stimulated and hopefully make your exam revision period less boring and monotonous.