Secrets of Building a Maintenance Program
What you'll learn
- World class maintenance perception and definition
- Steps to build a Maintenance Program
- Secrets overlooked in the Maintenance Management
- Importance of Maintenance for the stability and continuity of work place
- Components of a successful Maintenance Program
- Discovering the weaknesses and strengths in any existing Maintenace Program
- Setting up maintenance KPI's
- A quick complete reference to RCM, Reliability-Centered Maintenance
- A Guide to build the Maintenance Strategy
- Fundamental statistical tools for Maintenance
- Basic understanding of industrial business setup is recommended to comprehend the examples
- All other information needed to build the maintenance program is given in the lectures step-by-step.
This training program explains the secrets of professional maintenance program with practical models
Whether you aim to raise the level of your maintenance management or start creating a maintenance program, you will find clear and tidy steps to reach your goal easily and professionally.
This course fits for many purposes. You can find your needs in this course mainly when you are one of those categories:
If you want to apply for a supervisor or maintenance manager position or be promoted to one of these jobs, you will know the secrets around which maintenance operations revolve.
This program is designed to provide you with the necessary tools to spread the correct viewpoint on maintenance
There are exercises and models during the training to deepen understanding
You will find the slides used in most of the lectures attached for reference
You can contact us through the questions and answers for each lecture to clarify all your questions about the lecture.
Through this program, you will get out of the cycle of typical maintenance implementation to the circle of understanding and developing maintenance work
If you want to write or develop a maintenance strategy or understand reliability RCM then you are in the correct place
If you have a computer system to manage maintenance and do not get the desired benefit from it, you will easily know what is missing
If you are not working in the maintenance field but interested in understanding the maintenance process you are in the correct place.
To start marketing maintenance products, you will find a wealth of information to support you
After understanding the importance of maintenance for all company activities, you will have the confidence to present maintenance results at the highest administrative levels
At the end of the course, you will find a gift that takes you step-by-step to create a basic maintenance program for an equipment using Google Sheets
Who this course is for:
- Those who are looking to join the maintenance management field
- Anyone planning to get promoted to a supervisory position in maintenance
- Those who are interested in understanding maintenance
- Someone who is selling maintenance related products
- Who wants to update or upgrade the maintenance process
- Who wants to build a maintenance strategy
I intend to share what I had learnt through 25 Years of setting up and managing maintenance and projects at different industrial organizations. Those organizations varied in size so I worked by myself, led a team of 10 and of 100 members including experts in the industry.
This hands on experience is supported by Maintenance Management Certifications: CMRP -Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional- from SMRP-USA and MMP -Maintenance Management Professional- from PEMAC-CANADA and Project Management Certification: PMP -Project Management Professional- from PMI-USA.
Since I had worked hand in hand, discussed closely and fulfilled the needs of all the levels of the organizations I had worked in from the newest shop floor technicians to CEO's, I have a clear vision what each level want from a Maintenance Manager or a supervisor. It is great if you can give each one what he needs to know so he can make his job. That's the role of a manager. Management is to guide your team to fulfill the organization vision. The organizations scale of business varies and so does the way business is done but the foundational building blocks are the same. Those are the gems of the true management.
أحببت مشاركة ما تعلمته خلال 25 عامًا من إنشاء وإدارة الصيانة والمشاريع في الشركات الصناعية المختلفة. منها شركات صغيره و شركات عملاقه ،
وقد تدرجت عبر رحلتي منذ تخرجي إلي كان من ضمن مهام عملي قيادة فريق صيانه مكون من أكثر من مائة عضو
هذه الخبرة العملية مدعومة بشهادات إدارة الصيانة:
CMRP - محترف الصيانة والموثوقية المعتمد - من SMRP-USA
و MMP- محترف إدارة الصيانة- من PEMAC-CANADA
وشهادة إدارة المشاريع: PMP - محترف إدارة المشاريع - من PMI-USA.
نظرًا لأنني عملت جنبًا إلى جنب وناقشت عن كثب ولبيت احتياجات جميع مستويات الشركات التي عملت فيها من الفنيين إلى الرؤساء التنفيذيين ، فلدي رؤية واضحة لما يريده كل مستوى من هذه المستويات . إنه لأمر رائع أن تمنح كل فرد ما يحتاج إلى معرفته حتى يتمكن من أداء وظيفته بشكل ممتاز. هذا هو دور المدير. الإدارة هي توجيه فريقك لتحقيق رؤية الشركه. يختلف حجم عمل الشركات وبالتالي الطريقة التي تتم بها الأعمال ولكن الركائز الأساسية للإداره لا تتغير. هذه هي أسرار الإدارة الحقيقية.