Memory Secrets. Instantly Improve Everyday Memory 300%
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Overcome everyday memory problems EASILY
- Instantly recall names of people you've met.
- Know "what you came in this room for."
- Know where you put the car keys, TV remote, cell phone, etc.
- Create and remember a unique, secure password for every website you visit.
- Know the day of the week for every date in the current month
- Speak publicly without written notes.
- Remember to take things to school or work.
- Remember everything in your sales presentation without sounding "canned."
- And so much more!
- Nothing is required except a desire to overcome memory problems.
- Having a good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at yourself is helpful.
This is the non-technical, everyday memory problem parts of the Memory Shock courses taught at community colleges and the N.Y.P.D. Police Academy. It is based on material in Barry Reitman's book, "Secrets, Tips, and Tricks of a Powerful Memory." Each lecture is a brief, easy-to-follow, practical illustration of the trick to overcoming problems that make you THINK you have a poor memory. You do not have a poor memory — you've just never been taught how to use it. The lessons are fun to watch and apply, and students of every age and level will see instant improvement. The practice suggestions are usually done with things you want to remember anyway. They are simple, easy and fun to do.
Reviews of the book and live presentations: "… uses simple tricks to remember almost everything … with instantaneous success. Barry Reitman's 'Secrets, Tips, and Tricks of a Powerful Memory' ... is the answer to the prayers of millions of adults who experience the frustration of trying to remember things that are important to them." —Dr. Lynn Tepper, Gerontologist, Clinical Professor, Columbia University, NYC
“…Not only were the strategies and tips you shared well received, but many in attendance would have liked to have several more hours with you to continue reviewing your system. I commend you on your course content as well as on your instructional style; both were an absolute hit with our audience." —Captain Daniel E. Sosnowik, Commanding Officer, Leadership Training Section, NYPD
"...Barry Reitman's Memory Shock presentation was both effective and valuable to professors, teachers, and graduate students." —Elaine Geller, Dir. of Field Experience & Outreach, Rockland Campus, Long Island Univ.
- Youngsters from grade school through medical school.
- Adults in the workforce (and looking for work!)
- Seniors who feel that their memories are slipping.
- This course will probably NOT be of value for those with fully-developed Alzheimer's and other dementias.
Welcome. This course contains only the non-technical parts of my college-level course. It will instantly solve everyday memory problems.
This lecture will describe the power (and limitations) of the extremely simple techniques that make up the course. You'll have a good idea of what's coming. And yes! you'll do just fine.
Just two words! And these two words will replace the 8-word system you've used all your life. Don't know the 8-words? You've used them all your life.