- 44 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare easy tofu recipes at home.
- Cook food in the microwave the right way.
- Learn the different types of tofu and how to use it.
- Use microwave-safe glass/bowls/plates when cooking on a microwave.
- If the recipe requires a cover/lid for cooking, only use microwave-safe cover or lid or use a microwave-safe cling wrap.
- Never use ingredients or materials that might explode while cooking in the microwave.
- For safety and health reasons, never use plastics or substances that might melt while cooking in the microwave.
- Always keep in mind the safety when using a microwave, read the manuals of your machine if needed.
This is a cooking course where you will learn simple and easy Japanese tofu recipes. The recipes that I share in this course are cooked with the use of a microwave oven, hence, dishes are cooked in 10 minutes or less.
In Japan, there are many types of tofu sold at their stores. Some of it are the soft tofu, firm tofu and the deep fried tofu. Additionally, some prefectures in Japan has its own way of making their tofu. You’ll get to know more about the different types of Japanese tofu in this course and how it is used.
Whatever reason brought you to this course, please feel free to enroll. This course features some traditional Japanese recipes which I’ve tweaked to make it easier for everyone to do at home by cooking it using a microwave oven. As long as the instructions in cooking are followed, never worry about having a dry, burnt or unevenly cooked food in the microwave as the recipes were tried and tested.
All you need to do is follow it and keep in mind some safety precautions when using a microwave oven such us:
- using microwave-safe glass/bowls/plates when cooking on a microwave
- if the recipe requires a cover/lid for cooking, only use microwave-safe cover or lid or use a microwave-safe cling wrap.
- never use ingredients or materials that might explode while cooking in the microwave
- for safety and health reasons, never use plastics or substances that might melt while cooking in the microwave
- always keep in mind the safety when using a microwave, read the manuals of your machine if needed
This course is highly recommended to everyone. The lectures are in good quality videos. For every recipe, you’ll find two videos. One is the instruction video so you’ll know the detailed process of cooking. The second video is a recipe video where you’ll find the ingredients which you need to add on your shopping list.
What are you waiting for? Start watching the first lecture now!
Have fun in the kitchen!
- Everyone is invited to take this course - home chefs, busy moms/dads, students.
- Those who are interested in Japanese cuisine will gain new information and a few tips in cooking the Japanese way in this course.