Search in SharePoint 2016 for Beginners
- Some basic knowledge of SharePoint in general.
- You don't need any prior experience with SharePoint Search
This course is designed to get you up to speed with search in SharePoint 2016. If you are a beginner, this course would serve as a good starting point for you. We will be using SharePoint 2016 for this course and if you happen to be using SharePoint 2013, you can also benefit from this course.
In this course, you will learn how to:
Configure Search Service Application
Create Search Result webpart
Set up Search Refiners webpart
Configure Query Suggestions
and lot more...
While this course if free of cost, take this opportunity to enroll in this course today and get a good understanding of search in SharePoint 2016.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for any IT professional and SharePoint user who are not familiar with the SharePoint search
- 02:16Overview of SharePoint 2016 Search
- 03:51Types of search crawls in SharePoint 2016
- 01:56Exploring Search Types in Central Admin
I am a web developer and have used various technologies to do front-end and back-end development. I love to learn new skills and technologies.
I have been using SharePoint since 2011 and a lot has changed since then. Outside of work, I love taking digital photos using my Canon DSLR camera which I realized is a field in it of itself.