Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with Google Analytics
What you'll learn
- Learn how to get search keywords from Google
- Learn how to connect search keywords from Google to Google Analytics
- Understand various Google Analytics reports to use for Search Engine Optimization
- Learn how to evaluate landing pages data for SEO
- Develop baseline for SEO
- Understand factors that impact SEO and how to use Google Analytics to find and fix issues
- Develop an SEO dashboard for your own site
- Enhance Search Engine Marketing using Google Analytics reports
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
There are several tools in the market for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Some are free and some are paid. Google Analytics is one such tool, which is free.
In this course, I will teach you how you can use Google Analytics to get better at Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Google Analytics provide lots of valuable information that you can use to your advantage and have higher ranking sites on Google, Bing etc.
I also give you an overview of Google Webmaster Tools also called Search Console and show you how you can get that data into Google Analytics.
What will you learn:
Understand which Google Analytics reports to use to get insights to improve SEO
Get insight into (not provided) keywords that show up in Google Analytics keyword report.
Get a quick overview of Google Web Master Tools (Google Search Console) and connect it to Google Analytics
Understand and use Landing Pages, Devices, Countries and Keyword reports from Google Search Console
Learn how to compare various traffic drivers showing up in Google Analytics reports.
Segment Organic traffic in your reports.
Get a free SEO Custom Dashboard template that you can use to develop your own dashboard and use it right away and wow your boss.
Who this course is for:
- Search Engine Optimization team members
- Small business owners who wants to become better at SEO
- Web Analysts who wants to learn how to leverage Google Analytics for SEO
- Small business owner who wants to monitor SEO of their business
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy and Optizent, a Digital Marketing and Analytics consulting company.