Seal the Deal: Win Business and Influence Leadership
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to seal the deal with new clients and leaders because you will know the 10 core steps and essential mindsets for getting new business and influencing leaders!
- You will learn how to simultaneously manage networking, marketing and sales to get the clients you want
- There is no pre-requisite knowledge for this course, so dive right in!
- Bring with you a natural curiosity and your desire to learn how to easily market your business, whether it's a coaching practice, a law practice, IT consulting, web services, or any professional services business!
Everything you need to know to grow your business and effective leadership without ever having to make a cold call again! Course password you need to enter is GetClients. Executive Coach, CEO, and bestselling author Suzi Pomerantz give you the core tools, skills, attitudes, and insights win business and create a sustainable professional service.
Seal the Deal makes marketing services simple. Learn the ten core steps in a proven process, including the Essential Mindsets for Selling Services and a road-tested system for how to simultaneously manage networking, marketing and sales to get the clients you want.
Suzi Pomerantz takes a coach approach to sales and shows you how to:
• Never make a cold call again
• Build your business while billing time
• Reframe how you think about sales and selling
• Eliminate phone fear and fill your schedule with prospective clients
• Handle objections at every stage of the sales process
• Think about sales meetings as a chess match
• Master networking so you can manage your relational assets
• Ask for what you want
• Track your progress and utilize the sales and service cycles synergistically
• Integrate her proven selling system with your natural style and personality to take actions that feel comfortable and sustainable
• Build your business your way
• Take the mystery out of how to get the clients you want
• Take the struggle out of selling your services to executives and organizations
• Find the sweet spot where networking, marketing and sales intersect so you can successfully Seal the Deal!
Take this ultimate Seal the Deal course right now and learn effective leadership technique to win your business.
Who this course is for:
- Coaches, consultants, counselors, and self-employed professionals of any industry will find practical, proven, powerful strategies to build your business beyond bountiful.
Suzi Pomerantz, MT, MCC is an award-winning executive coach, facilitator, and a #1 international bestselling author with 28 years of coaching and teaching experience working with leaders and teams in over 250 organizations internationally across Government agencies, not-for-profit and private sector clients on the Fortune 100 list.
Suzi's strength lies in helping leaders and organizations find clarity within chaos. Her no-nonsense approach is professional, strategic, creative, conversational, analytical and results-oriented. She was one of the first executive coaches to receive the Master credential from the International Coach Federation 18 years ago and is considered a thought leader in the coaching industry.
Suzi's coaching work with leaders focuses on developing emotional intelligence, leadership acumen and skills to help navigate in a high-pressure, high-growth environment. PhD clients cite results of her coaching that include increased confidence, improved strategic visibility, an ability to successfully navigate the political landscape, leadership influence, and an improved ability to balance the demands and stresses of work with life. She helps organizations develop and retain leadership capacity by coaching leaders in executive presence, presentation skills, personal power, communication, and vision work.
International Master Certified Coach
Advisory Board Member, Founding Vice President and
Executive Board Member of the International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations (ICCO)
Editorial Board Member of the International Journal for Coaching in Organizations (IJCO)
Co-Founder of the Library of Professional Coaching
Founder of the Leading Coaches' Center
Executive Board Member, Past Co-Chairman of the International Executive Coaching Summit
Author, Seal the Deal: The Essential Mindsets for Growing Your Professional Services Business (HRD Press, 2006)
CEO, Innovative Leadership International LLC
Advisor, Harvard Business Review's Advisory Council
Member, Forbes Coaches Council