SDLC and SCRUM for Business Analysts
What you'll learn
- Define SDLC and different types of SDLC
- Recognize Predictive and Adaptive SDLC models
- Acquire understanding and skills for using of Agile mindset and practices in everyday work
- Become an expert in SCRUM roles, events and artefacts; find out useful for Business Analysts Scrum practices; be confident in using them in practice
- No special SDLC or SCRUM experience is needed. You'll find everything about it within the course. General IT understanding or BA experience will be helpful
The course will be helpful not only for Business Analysts and Product Owners, who are interested in SDLC and SCRUM, but also for Project Managers, Scrum Masters and in general for IT specialists who'd like to become more mature in announced topics.
the course contains the introduction of the SDLC concept with analysis of each stage;
it contains the classification of models: Predictive and Adaptive. The list of SDLC models in each group is presented; the course contains the description of Waterfall, Iterative, Spiral, V-Model, Big Bang Model, Rapid Application Development Model and Prototyping Model; the design, application and pros&cons of each of the suggested models are analysed;
given the explanation of the Agile mindset concept;
SCRUM is dissembled with all the components and details on enough level to call yourself an expert after the course. You'll know Scrum roles, events and artifacts with all the characteristics and some details, that are not explained in Scrum Guide;
the role of Business Analyst in SCRUM is not obvious, after the course, you'll be able to unmistakenly define where are you in this process and will be able to suggest improvements or changes if they are needed;
separate Agile practices, extremely useful for Business Analysts are presented;
each section contains a short quiz to check and consolidate your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analysts/ Product Owners of any level, who are interested in SDLC and Scrum in particular; Project Mangers.
Hi! I am a Business Analyst in IT with 6 years of experience working with different domains within different projects. In addition to that I've been lucky to perform as Scrum Master for 5 years overall, making my teams efficient and the client happy. I am also proud to call myself a Certified Business Analyst Professional, starting from 2020 and Professional Scrum Master I starting from 2014.
For almost 10 years working in IT, I've gained a lot of practical knowledge, I'll be happy to share.