Sculpting Props for 3D Printing Using zBrush 2020 & Blender
What you'll learn
- zBrush Sculpting
- Blender Modeling
- Design for 3D Printing
- Mac or PC capable of running zBrush and Blender
- A passion and willingness to learn how to design for 3D Printing
- Basic Blender and zBrush knowledge is helpful but not required if you're willing to work hard
Learning to design models for 3D Printing can be very and time-consuming when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the tools and concepts of creating a model suitable for 3D Printing in very detailed videos.
In this course, we will create rigs from A to Z, starting with a concept art image and some references and finishing with prepared models that can be sliced and 3D printed.
We will do a series of models, for a modular dungeon that can be 3D Printer in Resin and Filament (FDM, SLA, DLP Printers)
You'll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D modeling and sculpting
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself.
So please, take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is passionate about 3D Printing and wants to learn 3D Modeling
- Beginner artists looking to enhance knowledge and skills.
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to expand their knowledge.
Founded in 2016 by industry professionals. We focus on teaching students visual digital arts with a focus on entertainment products, such as film, animation, videogames, board games, and more.
Our instructors are industry professionals working on relevant products and have taught over 10,000 students online on different platforms.
We handpick our instructors to make sure that our courses contain information that is useful for anyone considering taking this path seriously as a professional in the entertainment industry.