Learn Zbrush-Ultimate course 4 beginners/intermediate
What you'll learn
- learn Zbrush, by an instructor that's not only a seasoned professional but also a studio owner, sitting on the other side of the hiring table!
- Zbrush User Interface
- Gizmo and Deformers
- Different Brushes, like Standard, Smooth, Clay Buildup, Dam Standard,Trim Dynamic....
- Alphas, Masking, Show/Hide
- Dynamesh and Zremesher
- Sculptris Pro
- Materials and Polypaint
- UV MAPS
- Polygroups, Panel Loops...
- Basic computer knowledge, have Zbrush software installed on their computer, know English language
!!Rated 10/10 on Coursemarks!! TOP 1% of 94,680 courses!
ONLY COURSE WITH Student Facebook Group for QnA/Guidance with over a 1400 members!!
Learn how to create amazing 3d sculpts, using industry's top digital software- Zbrush!
Guiding you on this journey is an award winning digital sculptor, Art Academy professor and a studio head with over 15 years of industry experience!
Every section comes with written learning material summarizing the most important points of the section!
Every section comes with a Quiz that will test your knowledge so you can make sure you learned all you need!
Download written learning materials and Zbrush tools so you can learn even when of-line!
Updating with new videos as Zbrush updates!
Do you want to learn digital sculpting in Zbrush, by an instructor that's not only a seasoned professional but also a studio owner, sitting on the other side of the hiring table?! Learn the best possible approach and workflow to get from start to finished design, use essential tools that enable you to create any design in Zbrush. Get tips and tricks of the trade, inside thoughts of a studio project lead that will give you an edge when getting jobs in the industry!
A shout out to my friend Martin Punchev Vertexbee, how did the 2d design for the Turtle you see in the course title image!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to mid level Zbrush users, artist who are looking to get into 3d sculpting, from designers, 2d artists, traditional sculptors, etc. Professionals who are looking to integrate digital sculpting into their workflow.
I have an MA in sculpting and I am co-founder of an award winning studio for digital content Prime Render Studios, that won over 70 awards at International Film Festivals all over the world, including Oscar qualifying ANIMATED EYE award at Aspen shortsfest in Colorado USA. I work there as Senior Artist and Project Manager. I am a professor at Art Academy in Split, where i teach digital sculpting. I won numerous awards for my digital images including Artstation Pick, CGSociety CGtalk, 3DTotal Gallery award and Excellence Award, Rebus Artists of the Month, CG+ Staff Pick.... My works are published in many publications like Ballistic Publishing's Expose 8,9,11 series, InCG Magazine, HDRI Magazine, Animation Reporter, VIDI Magazine.... I've given talks and lectures at numerous events like IFCC Croatia, Reboot conference, Fantastikon....