Sculpting in Zbrush
- 29.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 46 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn the best 3d sculpting software, Zbrush, by an instructor that's not only a seasoned professional but also a studio owner, sitting on the other side of the hiring table! Learn the best possible approach and workflow to get from start to finished design, use essential tools that will enable you to create any design in Zbrush. Get tips and tricks of the trade, inside thoughts of a studio project lead that will give you an edge when getting jobs in the industry!
- Basic computer knowledge, have Zbrush software installed on their computer, know English language
Learn how to create amazing 3d sculpts, using industry's top digital software- Zbrush!
Guiding you on this journey is an award winning digital sculptor, Art Academy professor and a studio head with over 15 years of industry experience!
Every section comes with written learning material summarizing the most important points of the section!
Every section comes with a Quiz that will test your knowledge so you can make sure you learned all you need!
Download written learning materials and Zbrush tools so you can learn even when of-line!
Updating with new videos as Zbrush updates!
Do you want to learn digital sculpting in Zbrush, by an instructor that's not only a seasoned professional but also a studio owner, sitting on the other side of the hiring table?! Learn the best possible approach and workflow to get from start to finished design, use essential tools that enable you to create any design in Zbrush. Get tips and tricks of the trade, inside thoughts of a studio project lead that will give you an edge when getting jobs in the industry!
A shout out to my friend Martin Punchev Vertexbee, how did the 2d design for the Turtle you see in the course title image!
- Beginner to mid level Zbrush users, artist who are looking to get into 3d sculpting, from designers, 2d artists, traditional sculptors, etc. Professionals who are looking to integrate digital sculpting into their workflow.
Digital sculpting is a part of many industries, such as film, video games, VR/AR... Digital sculpts are made out of polygons, and polygons are made out of points and vertices! The way those vertices are connected to each other is called topology.
Thank you Jim Todd for pointing this out! In some updates of Zbrush a few buttons might change their places in the User Interface, so to avoid confusion i made a user interface that will keep you 1 on 1 with the user interface i have in the videos! Please load it and let's start sculpting!
After watching this lecture, you will:
· Know what is Lightbox
· Understand all the parts that make Zbrush UI
· How to customize UI
A student asked a question on FB group- why, even though he has 2M polygons, he still can't sculpt details due to low polygon resolution!? He send me his Zbrush file and this is the answer. As an added bonus i also talk about ProjectAll feature- A great way to transfer details from one sculpt to another!
Here is a 20 minute time-lapse of the modeling process for this assignment- Dynamesh Creature! If you don't have time to go through all the videos of this project ( it is our biggest assignment with a lot of videos) you can have a look at this quick video to see the modeling process!