Project Grenade-Game ready asset!
What you'll learn
- Zbrush-Substance-Marmoset! Students will learn polymodeling/hard surface sculpting and retopology in Zbrush, diving deep into Zmodeler!
- They will learn basics of Substance Painter, how to import a sculpt in Substance Painter and transfer high poly details to low poly model!
- We will explore Substance and see it's magic in creating amazing materials super quickly!
- They will also learn basics of Marmoset Tool bag and how to make a great real-time render in it and export it to Artstation for the world to see!
- have Zbrush installed as well as Substance Painter and if you can Marmoset Toolbag!
Guiding you on this journey is an award winning digital sculptor, Art Academy professor and a studio head with over 15 years of industry experience!
ZBRUSH-SUBSTANCE PAINTER-MARMOSET TOOLBAG
No prior knowledge of Substance needed!
We will start in Zbrush, doing Hard Surface modeling by mastering Zmodeler! We will model a SF Grenade based on 2d design by Ben Mauro!
I will show you my workflow for doing retopology in Zbrush, we will leverage the power of booleans and polygorups, all to create an exceptional model that we will bring into Substance Painter! If you never used Substance Painter, i got you covered- with an Introduction to Substance Painter section!
We will make complex textures and materials in Substance Painter and in the end render it all within Substance Painter, export it to Photoshop to create our final hero shot with just minor CC!
BUT we will not stop there! Once that is done we will go back into Zbrush to take our sculpt to the lowest poly count possible! Once we make the low poly model, we will bring it back into Substance Painter, transfer our surface and texture material from our previous sculpt! We now how a game ready low poly model!
We will take this into Marmoset Toolbag! If you never used it before, no worries, i make an introduction to Marmoset and take you step by step as we recreate our Substance materials and create an awesome scene that is now real time rendered in Marmoset! We use the Artstation export withing Marmoset to publish our model on Artstation so you can show the world your creation in full 3d glory!
GET ACCESS TO OUR SCULPTING IN ZBRUSH FB GROUP AND DISCORD CHANNEL!! Ask question, share progress, get C&C!!
Let's learn together!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner, Intermediate! All those who want to learn how to do polymodeling in Zbrush, create game ready assets, discover new workflows and get introduced to the power of Substance painter!
I have an MA in sculpting and I am co-founder of an award winning studio for digital content Prime Render Studios, that won over 70 awards at International Film Festivals all over the world, including Oscar qualifying ANIMATED EYE award at Aspen shortsfest in Colorado USA. I work there as Senior Artist and Project Manager. I am a professor at Art Academy in Split, where i teach digital sculpting. I won numerous awards for my digital images including Artstation Pick, CGSociety CGtalk, 3DTotal Gallery award and Excellence Award, Rebus Artists of the Month, CG+ Staff Pick.... My works are published in many publications like Ballistic Publishing's Expose 8,9,11 series, InCG Magazine, HDRI Magazine, Animation Reporter, VIDI Magazine.... I've given talks and lectures at numerous events like IFCC Croatia, Reboot conference, Fantastikon....