Learn the art of clay sculpting: Make a Ganapati idol
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to make a Ganesh idol with your own hands
- Learn the art of clay modeling from ground up
- See the joinery and finishing techniques in details
- Get inspired to create 3D objects using clay
- Air drying clay, piece of cloth, simple clay working tools. Details of the materials, tools and FAQ are given in a free presentation inside. There is no need to have prior knowledge of working with clay. Just having the interest to learn is enough.
**JOIN 300+ STUDENTS WHO TOOK THIS COURSE AND MADE AN IDOL**
The course is about learning how to make an eco-friendly idol of Ganapati using wet clay and some very basic tools. 99% of this course is taught using video lectures and I have used some presentations slides to explain the materials used, answer FAQs and summarize the course.
This course is divided into 4 sections. We will be starting from making the basic structure, modelling the 4 hands, making the face, the trunk and lastly, adding ornaments and other details to the idol.
The course has videos that have cumulative run time of about 3.25 hours.
You should do this course if
- you enjoy learning something new
- you like playing in clay and creating objects with it
- you are interested in sculpture as an art form
- you want to make a Ganapati idol on your own
If you have any questions, you can post them in the questions section or send them to me at email@example.com
By the end of this course you will master the clay modelling techniques using which You can make clay models of other objects or animals as per your wish.
See you in the course!
- Anybody interested in playing and creating objects/sculptures in clay. No prior experience of working with clay is required.
You can see paintings and sculptures done by me on my website www.amhimarathe.com and sign up for the newsletter to be informed about my latest paintings, sculptures, workshops or online courses.
This presentation gives details about my Ganapati idol PAINTING course which forms a great companion to Ganapati making course. It also gives information on various types of paints, brushes, sequence of painting and two ways in which you can paint the idol you made.