How to sculpt the human head (male and female)
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learning from scratch to make a sculpture (human head of man and woman)
- Use the photographic references correctly
- Make a three-dimensional piece modeled in oil based clay
- Build a stable simple structure
- Make a piece with exact proportions
- Conocer las diferencias entre rasgos masculinos y femeninos y reproducirlos
- No knowledge of sculpture of any kind is necessary.
- Persistence: not always everything will come out the first time. You have to exercise and repeat the exercises. Little by little everything will turn out exactly as you imagined it.
- Willing to experiment: making sculpture is fun!
- A space to work: a table and a bench with good light is enough
- List of materials available in the free class "materials"
In this course you will learn how to model a human head:
Considerations about the differences between traits of a man and a woman
Make a simple and effective structure
Outline the main volumes
Carefully make all facial features, differentiating between women and men
Model the hair
Francesca guides you step by step with examples and clear demonstrations in the wonderful adventure of sculpture: this time, modeling a head. At the end of the class you will be able to model your only one man's or woman's head!
Francesca, Italian professional sculptor, makes a sculpture in front of the camera, explaining in detail everything she does and why, putting emphasis on all the stages that allow carrying out a sculptural project, the use of tools and different materials available. It begins with the use of appropriate photographic references, to then make a structure that governs the entire piece, to build the general volumes with lightweight and resistant materials. You will know the use of tools for sculptors, the use of solvents and much more.
Remember that you have a 30 day guarantee!
Dare to be creative!
- Students of visual and plastic arts
- Lovers of art and crafts
- All those people who want to experiment with new artistic projects but do not know how.