Sculpt Details on a Tribal Mask in Autodesk Mudbox
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Methods of sculpting using painted maps.
- You should have completed "Model a Tribal Mask in Autodesk Maya" or have the ability to create a base mesh in any 3D software.
In this course, we will take the base mesh created in Model a Tribal Mask in Autodesk Maya and paint on it with an eye toward sculpting detail. While using a Wacom-type tablet is ideal, this method can be executed with a mouse alone. We will use the painted image as a Freeze mask through which we will sculpt detail in the mask. We will finish by exporting these details as a normal map that we will apply in Maya.
- Students interesting in sculpting in Autodesk Mudbox.