Be Agile With Scrum: Learn Scrum with Interview Questions
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- We approach this course based on Interview Questions.
- A number of interview questions with answers on each topic are covered as part of this course.
- This course Covers Agile Software Development and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail.
- This will make the Professional better prepared for interviews for Scrum roles.
- "To the point" training, less duration, more value
- Course designed by Certified Agile Coach with extensive experience
- Includes bonus lecture with exclusive discounts for other courses
- No prerequisite for this course. It teaches scrum from basics. A basic knowledge of software development will be helpful, but not a prerequisite for this course.
This course introduces Agile and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail. We approach this course based on Interview Questions. A number of interview questions with answers on each topic are covered as part of this course.
This will make the Professional better prepared for interviews for Scrum roles.
The course content:
Please note: our course "Be Agile With Scrum: Scrum Training" has most of the contents from this course.
Agile Software Development
Agile Manifesto and Principles
Scrum (Quick visit)
Kanban (Quick visit)
Extreme Programming (XP) (Quick visit)
Topic Artifacts are discussed in detail as part of other modules.
Sprint Burndown chart
Release Burndown Chart
Release Burnup Chart
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons. Further information is accessible at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode and also described in summary form at http://creativecommons org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.
- This course is for anyone who want to learn or expand their knowledge on Scrum. Anyone associated with, planning to get involved in or interested in learning more about software development using Scrum can use this course. This will be useful for any Professional preparing interviews for Scrum roles.
An introduction to Agile Software Development. Discusses issues with traditional approaches and comparison with Agile.
We have another course with 6 practice tests for professional scrum master assessments. Each test has 80 questions with Answers and Explanations.
we have a shorter version of these practice tests. Please look for Be Agile with Scrum–Quick Tests, Scrum Master Certifications”. This course has 6 practice tests, 2 practice tests of 30 questions each, 2 practice tests of 40 questions each and 2 practice tests of 50 questions each.