Scrum: Implement Scrum Projects Using Real-World Scrum
What you'll learn
- Scrum Concepts, Scrum Roles, Scrum Planning, Scrum Sprints
- Learn the foundations of Scrum, Why to choose Scrum, The Benefits of Scrum, The Framework of Scrum and Agile principles
- Learn the Roles and Responsibilities of the: Product Owner, ScrumMaster and the Development Team
- Learn the complete concepts of Sprints, Requirements, User Stories, Product Backlogs, Estimation and Velocity
- Learn concepts of Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives
- How to implement Scrum
- How to become a better ScrumMaster
- How to be a better Product Owner
- How to work on a Development Team
- Desire to learn Scrum
- Relative knowledge of predictive/waterfall project management approaches
- Some relative experience in project management
Let's get rid of the fluff and focus on reality. That's what this course is all about: getting more stuff done in less time.
This course, Scrum: Implement Scrum Projects Using Real-World Scrum, focuses on establishing Scrum practices in a real-world environment. In this course, you will learn
All about Scrum
Scrum framework: iterations, increments, backlogs, user stories, and velocity
Scrum Framework: Sprints, Ceremonies, Artifacts, and Business Value
Working as the Product Owner
Serving as the ScrumMaster
Leading as a Development Team Member
Sprints, Planning, Reviews, and Retrospectives
Everything you ever needed to know about Scrum
Scrum is an easy and direct way to manage projects. Still, there are some specific rules to perfecting Scrum and getting things done without overworking the team and overwhelming your stakeholders.
In this course, I'll walk you through how I've implemented and consulted on Scrum projects and how you can avoid the pitfalls, risks, and objections before your projects begin. Then, I'll discuss the mechanics of Scrum and how you can start today creating a Scrum framework with the best agile practices to find success and a faster project return on investment.
In this course, I'll help you and your team create a strong foundation of Scrum and the rules you'll need to follow and implement. Next, I'll walk you through the entire Scrum workflow, starting with the product requirements and prioritizing the business value in the product backlog. And then, we'll move through a sprint: sprint planning to the sprint retrospective.
This course is ideal for the three roles in any Scrum endeavor: the product owner, the development team, and the ScrumMaster. Each of these roles has different responsibilities throughout the sprint and the project – but they all work together to get things done, help one another, and deliver value quickly to customers.
This is not a long Scrum course but a precise one. I know your time is valuable - so I've cut out the fluff and focused on the business values. This course is direct, easy to comprehend, and will help you introduce, implement, and improve your Scrum practices.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers seeking more knowledge in Scrum
- Those seeking training for PMI-ACP®, CSM®, PSM™ certifications
- ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Development Teams
- Project Managers, Product Managers, Organizations Implementing Scrum
Keep Moving Forward!
Joseph Phillips is the best-selling author and project management instructor.
He has more than 25 years of experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has consulted as a project manager for a range of businesses, including startups, hospitals, architectural firms, and manufacturers.
Joseph is passionate about helping people learn and master project management. He has led both in-person and web-based seminars on project management, PMP certification, IT project management, program management, writing, business analysis, technical writing, and related topics.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
CompTIA Project+ Professional
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer+
Certified ITIL Foundations Professional
Professional Scrum Master I
PMP Project Management Professional Study Guide, McGraw-Hill
CAPM/PMP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMI-ACP All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
PMP Project Management Lab Book, McGraw-Hill
The Certified Technical Trainer All-in-One Exam Guide, McGraw-Hill
IT Project Management: On Track from Start to Finish, McGraw-Hill
Project Management for Small Business, American Management Association
Software Project Management for Dummies, For Dummies Publisher
The Lifelong Project, Amazon CreateSpace
Vampire Management: Why Your Job Sucks, Amazon CreateSpace