Scrum Master exam preparation course + 600 unique questions
What you'll learn
- Scrum practice and theory
- Scrum Roles. Events, Artifacts
- Understand the Agile mindset
- Learn about velocity, charts, releases, estimation
- Receive for free the unique and exclusive advices to prepare for real certifications
- Receive for free a huge number of questions to prepare for Scrum certifications, such as PSM 1, PSPO 1, PSM 2, PSPO 2, etc
- No prior knowledge is required however it will be great to read the Scrum Guide before beginning this course
Our Scrum preparation course and mock exams are the best opportunity for you to prepare for real Scrum certifications, such PSM 1 for example, the most popular Scrum Master exam in the world. Our Scrum course is designed to help you prepare and practice for the real certifications.
This Scrum Master exam preparation course and simulator include:
- Scrum Theory section
- Scrum Team (Accountability) section
- Scrum Artifacts section
- Scrum Events section
- Scrum Flow section
- Scaled Scrum section
Also, we’ve added a set of helpful Scrum factsheets in most sections, which can be beneficial in many situations. You can download any one of them by clicking on a chosen image.
At the end of the course, you will have a special surprise from us: access to more than 600 questions to prepare for Scrum Master and Product Owner certifications (including PSM 1, CSM and even advanced level of these certifications).
What is PSM 1 certification?
The Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognised PSM I Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
What is the difference between PSM 1 and other Scrum Master certifications?
In short, this Scrum Master certification (PSM I) is the most meritorious certificate of all that certify Scrum. Other certifications can easily be obtained by attending a scrum master training or through an exam where failing could only happen by intention. PSM I test does not require any mandatory training courses.
What is the passing score for PSM 1?
PSM 1 assessment requires a good knowledge of the original version of Scrum, and its passing requirements are high (85%). Such stringent criteria provide more teeth to its certificate than the other certifications provided in the marketplace.
If you have any questions regarding Scrum or our course and exam simulator or just want to clarify some details, please do not hesitate to contact us
Note: content is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum. org or any other organization.
* - Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO, PSPO I, PSPO 1, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum org. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides. org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a real understanding of what Scrum is
- Anyone who wants to refresh and polish knowledge of Scrum
- Anyone who wants to pass Scrum Master certification
- Anyone who wants to get a job as Scrum Master, Product Owner or simply work in the Scrum Team
I have been working as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach for the last eight years in an international financial group. I will upload materials here that, in my opinion, should help you build effective and valuable work. To be honest, I do not want to provide you with false expectations that my courses and practice tests definitely will improve your knowledge of Scrum and Agile. Let's be honest, it depends on you, but I can ensure that if you want to improve your understanding of Scrum and Agile and you will try to learn Scrum and Agile, my materials will be very and beneficial for you.