Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) Certification & 200+ Questions
What you'll learn
- Best preparation for your Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I ®) certification exam
- Receive access to 200+ certification exam preparation questions (practice exams)
- The relevant basics of Scrum (values, artifacts, events, roles, etc.)
- The Product Owner role in Scrum (tasks, responsibilities, etc.)
- How to pass the PSPO 1 ® certification exam on the first try!
- The Agile Manifesto (history, principles, etc.)
- Important tips for the PSPO 1 ® certification exam
- Basics of classical project management (Evolution of Project Management)
- How to kickstart a new project as a Product Owner (Product Ownership in Practice)
- Understand the challenges of classical project management
- How to work with Stakeholders as a Product Owner (incl. Stakeholder Map Template)
- How to create a Product Vision as a Product Owner (incl. Product Vision Template)
- How to create Product Backlog Items as a Product Owner (incl. Backlog Item Template)
- How to use Story Points in Scrum and how estimation works (Planning Poker)
- Be interested in becoming a certified "Professional Scrum Product Owner" (PSPO I ®) or just to expand your knowledge
- Willingness to learn not only PSPO I ® certification relevant content but also much more (best practices, practical tips, etc.)!
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your hunger to get started today!
Why should you take this course?
This course is one of the best online resources for the PSPO I ® certification preparation. This course contains:
✔ 40+ video lectures to help you understand the relevant facts and concepts required to pass the PSPO 1 ® certification exam
✔ 2 practice exams + 4 lecture quizzes with 200+ practice exam questions to help you to practice your knowledge in real exam situations
✔ Downloads, articles, book recommendations and further links and resources to support your further learning path and kickstart your career as a Professional Scrum Product Owner!
Is this the right PSPO 1 ® course for you?
You want to become a certified Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I ®)?
You are very busy and don't have a lot of time to prepare by reading books or participating in a classroom training?
You want to pass the certification exam on your fist attempt (and not to waste $200 USD)?
If you can answer this questions with a "YES" - this course is the perfect preparation class for you!
What is the PSPO 1 ® certification about?
Following Scrum. org: "the Scrum Product Owner level I (PSPO 1 ®) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSPO I ® Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content."
"People that have passed PSPO I ® and achieved certification demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product. They exhibit a dedication to continued professional development, and a high level of commitment to their field of practice. Achieving PSPO I ® is the minimum demonstration of knowledge any Professional Scrum Product Owner should be able to make."
Source: scrum. org
Frequently asked questions
On which version of the Scrum Guide is this course and the practice questions based?
Answer: This course is based on the 2017 version of the Scrum Guide (latest version).
Is the Scrum . org certification exam fee included in this course?
Answer: No, the fee for the PSPO 1 ® certification exam is not included in the price of this online course and needs to be paid separately.
----------- Legal Disclaimer -----------
This online course is not sponsored, endorsed by, in partnership or affiliation with Scrum . org! The terms Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSPO I ®, PSPO 1®, etc. represent the protected brand of Scrum . org. This course, the course quizzes, the course materials and practice exams are neither sponsored, endorsed by, created in partnership nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
This online course is only a certification training. The price for the PSPO I ® certification exam is not included in the price of this online course and needs to be paid separately.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator (Friedemann Wittlinger) of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is interested in becoming a certified "Professional Scrum Product Owner" (PSPO I ®)
- Students or young professionals who are interested in starting a career as Product Owner
- Product Owners who are interested in expanding or refreshing their knowledge about Scrum, Agile, etc.
- Project Managers who are interested in new ways to organize projects
- Business leaders who are interested in Product Ownership
I'm Friedemann, a Product Manager from Germany with a passion for teaching. I've helped thousands of students to achieve their Scrum(.org) certification and to become better Product Owners, Scrum Masters or Product Managers.
After my studies in economics and business informatics, I worked in several positions at well-known consulting companies and got to know many dozens of IT projects in Germany and abroad. Today I work as a Product Manager in the IT division of one of the largest automotive manufacturers in Germany. I am also a certified Scrum Master, Product Owner (Scrum org) and Requirements Engineer (IREB).
I will guide you step by step through your learning journey on Udemy and will be there for you when you need me!