Agile Scrum: An Overview
What you'll learn
- Know the Scrum framework that includes the Scrum Approach along with how it differs from the Waterfall model.
- Know the Agile Scrum methodology that includes Agile Manifesto and its 12 principles.
- Understand the Agile Scrum Roles namely Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Developers, along with each of their responsibilities.
- Understand the Scrum Events including Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and so on. Know the ideal participants and recommended duration for
- Know the Agile Scrum Artifacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Increment.
- None. This course gives you the big picture of Agile Scrum from scratch.
Scrum is one of the most popular frameworks used to develop software applications through the Agile methodology. The usage of Agile Scrum has dramatically increased in recent times for product development and faster delivery. Companies such as Google, Amazon, and Salesforce use Scrum as the framework for their software development. You will learn the fundamental concepts of Scrum and Agile in this course.
My name is Praveen, and I am your instructor for this course! I had worked for about ten years in Honeywell, wherein I’d transitioned from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer, Tech Lead, and so on in C#. I’m a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Scrum Master for a Security R&D team for the past 6+ years. Moreover, I’ve published 30+ courses and labs and taught over 25000+ students on various software development topics.
Topics Covered In This Course
Overview of Agile
Overview of Scrum
Scrum Values and Scrum Principles
Agile Scrum Roles (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers)
Agile Scrum Events (Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Daily Scrum, Sprint Retrospective)
Agile Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment)
More Reasons To Take This Course
Scrum is increasingly used in every field and platform.
Agile is the 1st choice among the Product Development methodology.
It gives a strong foundation for getting started with Scrum Master certifications.
Keep yourself updated with the most popular framework.
Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
Google and Amazon use Scrum for productive software development and to remain the top leader in their respective segment.
This course provides 1.2 hours of content in simpler terms. To help you better, it follows a step-by-step approach to learning the fundamental features of Scrum and Agile.
At The End Of This Course
You will have an excellent overview of the core concepts of Agile Scrum.
Who Is This Course For?
Developers who are involved in product development (of any programming language).
Scrum Masters who just started managing a team as ScrumMaster who wants to brush up on the core concepts.
Managers involved in technical or people management with a team of developers.
None. This course gives you the big picture of Agile Scrum from scratch.
This course will provide core knowledge of Agile Scrum concepts for your next Agile-based product team. You will be confident to instantly be part of the Scrum team for faster product development.
Enroll now to get started.
What Do You Get When You Enrol In This Course?
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content.
You have personalized support and answers to your questions.
Udemy certificate of completion.
30-Day 100% money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, who are involved in product development (of any programming language).
- Scrum Masters, who just started managing a team as ScrumMaster who wants to brush up the core concepts.
- Managers, who are involved in technical or people management with a team of developers.
Praveen worked for ten years at Honeywell and seven years at Bosch, designing and developing products based on the .NET stack. Praveen holds one patent and presented two papers. He has been a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Scrum Master for a Security R&D team for the past 7+ years. Moreover, he has published 30+ Udemy courses and Udemy Labs and taught over 32000+ students on various software development topics.