Please note that this course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
This course will help you prepare for Scrum . org Professional Scrum Master III exam also known as PSM III based on Scrum Guide 2020.
In this course you will learn more about:
Scrum Theory and Principles
Cross-Functional, Self-Managing Teams
Coaching and Facilitation
Maximizing Value and Product Delivery
Questions that help test your knowledge of the required practices listed in the Scrum . Org Professional Scrum Master III curriculum
Exam simulation with the help of mock exam questions
This course includes two full practice exams, with 60 questions in total, and time-boxed into 1 hour.
- Practice #1: 30 questions with multiple choice answers, where some require 1 or more best answers, and true/false questions.
- Practice #2: 30 questions simulating the ESSAY part of the exam, and the answer is placed in the question section as some questions require a long answer, so you are not able to answer them, you will see the question and the answer already, but the questions are similar to the real exam and will force you to think and exercise your deep understanding of how you could answer.
Note: the questions in this practice course require more deep and advanced knowledge about Scrum, and as the official exam requires answers to be typed, do not copy and paste the answers from this practice or your exam and its answers might be declined or refused.
The PSM III practice tests of this course are based on Scrum Guide, and the Scrum glossary, all these documents are published by Scrum org
Who Should Take?
This Scrum Master III course is a unique and advantageous course designed for Scrum Practitioners and Professionals who have a good understanding of the Scrum framework and work with agile product development and agile teams.
About the PSM III Exam:
Fee: $500 USD per attempt
Passing score: 85%
Time limit: 150 minutes
Pasting of prepared answers is not allowed
Format: Combination of 30 Multiple Choice and essay
Language: English only
There is a tip: work on this Scrum Master III, PSM III course and try to understand the intent of each question, reading carefully each part of each question. Read the Scrum Guide once, twice, as many times as you believe it can help you understand even more the elements of Scrum. After you have finished your preparation, you can register for the exam. If we talk about the exam fee, it's $500 for every attempt. All you get is a personal password without an expiration date through which you can get connected to their page and can give exams.
Follow these steps before taking your Professional Scrum Master III exam:
1) Take the exams of Professional Scrum Master™ I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Master™ II (PSM II)
2) Read and understand very well the latest official Scrum Guide, Nexus Framework Guide from Scrum . Org
3) Go through this Professional Scrum Master™ (PSM III) Exam Preparation and answer all the questions of this course
4) While taking this Professional Scrum Master III practice tests, make sure you understand all the questions and answers
5) Read and understand very well the latest official Scrum Guide, Nexus Framework Guide from Scrum . Org
6) Create an account via Scrum . Org website, buy the voucher, and take the exam as soon as possible
We Wish You Good luck!
Questions & Answers © 2020. All rights reserved.
The terms Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSU I, SPS, PAL I, PSM, PSM I, PSM II, PSM III, PSPO I, PSPO 1, etc. are the protected brand of Scrum . Org. These practice exams are neither Endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . Org or Scrum Alliance.