Agile Project Management: Scrum Step by Step with Examples
What you'll learn
- Learn "in depth" how to carry out all the scrum practices like the pros, such as Sprint Planning and agile practices like Release Planning for effective efficient project delivery
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects on time
- Learn in depth how to use agile practices like Velocity, Capacity Driven Planning, Velocity Driven Planning, Release Planning, Kick Off Meetings, Continuous Improvement and more Learn how to improve running Agile Scrum projects in real world scenarios.
- Feel confident in implementing scrum projects to a higher degree of quality in the real world for any product, business, service, or team
- Learn how to manage real world scrum projects WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what a Root Cause Analysis is and How Kick Off Meetings help to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what all the Agile Scrum events are and how they will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind all of the scrum meetings and how to plan and execute them in order to obtain success with Scrum
- A complete overview of the Scrum framework and how it is used to save and carve success out of failing projects
- You should be interested in project delivery or management and working within some type of project using Agile practices.
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices by seeing examples and tips from an industry expert
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related teams
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON SCRUM with REAL WORLD EXAMPLES TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Product Owner, OR Team Member.
"Scrum Open, Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum . org. Our course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum . org."
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum with Real Tips and Examples from industry - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry.
Confidence in using Scrum in real wold scenarios - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of scrum and how to use agile scrum practices in industry without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I run an Agile Scrum project in the real world", this is definitely the class is for you.
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
In Depth overview of Scrum - This gives examples and advice on each Scrum practice such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review. It Includes overviews of agile practices like the Kick Off Meeting and Release Planning Meeting
Examples based on experience - I give you a complete overview of Agile Scrum as used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
The facts based on real industry experience and research - The correct terminology and use of Agile Scrum is essential to mastering it. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Kicking off a project and tips on running Sprint Planning. Examples are included throughout the course wirh excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Development Team Members, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of Scrum and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires Delivery, Kick off Meetings, Sprint Planning , understanding Velocity, Release Planning or any other Agile/Scrum practice. Anyone who wants to know how to be proficient with running scrum or agile projects in the real world
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile/scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile or scrum
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!