Scrum Master Level II Certification Preparation Tests
Optimize your chance to pass your Scrum Master Level II Certification on first try with preparation tests.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests contain :
90 questions : 3 tests of 30 questions in English.
Corrections with explanations : that will help you to understand the logic of Scrum and the Scrum Master's role at an advanced level.
My coaching : I will answer your questions rapidly and do my best to help you to be ready for the real assessment.
Benefits of this course:
Boost your career : A Scrum certification is a career start kicker that with prove to your employer / client that you have a strong knowledge of Scrum and the Scrum Master's role.
Optimize your chance to pass your Scrum Master Certification Level II on FIRST TRY : Don't waste money. Serious self-studying along with a couple of affordable Udemy course will guarantee your success.
Be well prepared for the lowest price : These UNOFFICIAL practice tests will offer you both the knowledge and the methodology to avoid all the traps and to succeed on the D-day (Obviously, the most expensive training is the real exam when you fail...).
Perform better : Your mission is not only to get your certification, it's to get it with a high score so you can mention it on your resume. Maximize your score with a comprehensive training.
Fast results : Get ready sooner by testing and sharpening your Scrum knowledge. This is a bootcamp, you will train hard.
And most of all :
100% money-back guarantee : There is no risk subscribing to this course as the platform guarantees that you can claim a refund without any justification within 30 days. What do you have to lose?
There are several benefits of using mock exams before passing a Scrum certification:
1. Identify areas of weakness: Mock exams can help identify areas of the Scrum framework where you may need additional study and practice before taking the actual certification exam.
2. Realistic exam experience: Taking mock exams can provide a realistic exam experience, allowing you to become familiar with the format and types of questions you will encounter on the actual certification exam.
3. Improve time management: Mock exams can help you improve your time management skills by providing a time limit for completing the exam, similar to the actual certification exam.
4. Increase confidence: By taking mock exams, you can become more confident in your knowledge of Scrum, which can help reduce anxiety and improve performance on the actual certification exam.
5. Practice exam taking strategy: Mock exams can help you to practice your exam taking strategy and develop a plan for tackling different types of questions.
6. Get feedback and suggestions: By taking a mock exam you can get feedback and suggestions on how to improve your understanding and knowledge of scrum concepts.
Testing has been found to be a powerful learning tool!
Learn better in multiple ways : Instead of just reading and watching videos, which involves visual and auditory learning, sharpen your gained knowledge with mock exams.
According to an experimental psychology study by David R Shanks and Rosalind Potts (University College London) : “The benefit of doing mistakes during learning showed that when people initially make an incorrect guess and then are given the correct answer, they are more likely to remember the correct information than if they didn't guess wrong in a first place.”
Let's work together !
-------------- Legal Disclaimer --------------
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum . org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum . org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum . org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Agile professionals
My name is Ludovic, I am a Product Owner (with 12 years of experience in Asia and Europe) and an Agile Lecturer (Project Management Institute & Pantheon Assas University)
I joined the Udemy community of instructors because I love to share my knowledge and help people achieve their goals.
Over the past three years, I have helped thousands of professionals from all over the world achieve their Product Owner, Scrum Master and DevOps certifications.
Of the 20,000 students who have taken my courses, I have received over 2,600 reviews with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars.
In other words, 98% of my students are satisfied.
My certifications :
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II)
Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS)
DevOps Foundation Certification
DASA DevOps Product Owner
Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Study, VME Edu Inc.