Agile Scrum Master Training : Case Studies and Confessions
What you'll learn
- Use real case studies to learn how to improve your agile scrum practices, deal with challenging situations and difficult people
- Learn what scrum is and why it is so powerful for delivering projects, no matter how challenging the environment you are in
- Learn how to use agile scrum for the improvement of any project situation using the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- Feel confident in implementing these scrum improvements for any development, service, maintenence or support team
- Learn how to use agile scrum to deliver even the most complex project WITHOUT paying thousands of dollars for training
- Understand what the value of agile scrum case study is and How using these agile scrum case studies helps you to deliver projects more effectively
- Explain what the definition of done is and how it will make your team or business more efficient
- Understand the concepts behind empirical process control theory, definition of done and continuous improvement.
- A complete overview of the scrum and how it is used to deliver even the most complex project on time
- You should be interested in dealing with delicate, difficult or challenging people and situations in a project environment
- You will need to be an individual trying to improve either your own performance as a scrum master, product owner or development team member or of one or more related scrum teams
- You will be interested in improving or mastering agile practices through continuous improvement
THIS COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SAVE YOU HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON AGILE SCRUM CASE STUDIES CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TRAINING AS A Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now!
The unique reasons for taking this course are:
Complete, Concise, Confident Overview of Scrum using short stories and case studies - I cover the theory and give you examples of how the theory is used in industry in each case study.
Confidence in using scrum - In a very simple way, I teach you the fundamentals of agile scrum and how to use each case study in industry to improve your projects without going into a class room or spending $£1000..
You get to ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoughtfully!
Includes Narration from Randal Shaffer.
What is Scrum?
Agile scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project, even in difficult situations . Based on my experience, it is the number one most popular way to deliver projects on-time while maintaining a high degree of quality.
Who should take is course?
Whether you are acrum Master, Project Manager, Product Owner or Team Member or simply someone who wants the answer to the question “how do I deal with difficult/challenging situations using scrum", this is definitely the class is for you.
This class will help you to ace the "on the job" experience questions in the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) exams .
What will I learn?
In this class you will learn:
Short Stories / Case Studies based on real industry experience and research - The correct methods for improvement and dealing with difficult situations is essential to mastering agile scrum. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
Expert Knowledge - I give you a complete overview of how I dealt with difficult situations on the job and techniques used in the business work place without having to do a face to face course saving you hundreds if not thousands of dollars.
Concise overview of agile scrum - Including the way that the scrum framework is used to deliver projects in industry.
The course is video based with no supporting document necessary.
How is the course structured?
Each section features a case study/short story with overview of a particular problem I encountered in the scrum role during the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more. There is a lessons learned section at the end of each case study so you know how to use it to improve in your own team or business. Examples are included throughout the course with excellent quality video and audio. All is based real world experience.
Inspired by God, the Bible, my mother and father, Ken Schwaber. Jeff Sutherland
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Development Teams, Business Owners, Support Teams, Maintenance Teams, Service and Sales Teams, Development Support Teams
- Anyone who wants a complete overview of scrum told through short stories and case studies and certainty that they are getting the facts taught by an Agile expert
- Someone preparing to work in a team that requires agile scrum. Anyone who wants to know how to improve till they become proficient with the daily stand-up, sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick off meeting, bug backlog meeting and more
- A candidate who wants answers to frequently misunderstood points within agile scrum or an expert candidate who wants a concise, quick refresher on agile scrum practices
- Someone who wants pointers on working with difficult situations or managing difficult / challenging people
What do students say?
"I liked the course. It was quick and easy to understand, but also complete. Thank you."
"Thanks Paul Enjoyed the course and the presentation of the material. I passed the PSM-1 exam on the first try -- 97%"
"Excellent Material Thanks for the clear cut training material."
I am grateful to have received this feedback from a fan because it explains exactly the value I hope to give you in my Udemy courses
► Enrol in one of my courses today to save hundreds of hours learning the hard way and thousands of dollars on training courses like I did ◄
What qualifies me to share my experience with you ?
1. I can help I am a Scrum expert, Software Engineering Team Lead and have lead projects as a software engineer, tech lead, team lead, scrum master, programme manager and portfolio manager. I have coached Product Owners and Business Analysts. Chances are that I understand your issues and how to solve them. I really want to help!
2. Experience - I have lead projects for small and large international companies such as the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
3. Author - I have written over 10 books on the subject of scrum and agile such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few. Also the upcoming User Story book. My teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places.
4. Students and Improvement - I have a huge number of students around the world. The feedback they give me is excellent and I regularly make an effort to improve whenever I get suggestions.
Who is the Instructor?
Paul is the CEO/Managing Director and Chief Consultant at Pashun Consulting Ltd, author of Scrum Mega Pack and a certified scrum master and coach with experience in international blue chip companies dating back to 1999. That experience includes leading projects for the BBC, General Electric, Oracle, BSkyB, HiT Entertainment (responsible for Angelina Ballerina, Bob the builder and other titles that you love watching with your kids or siblings but won't admit to) and Razorfish. These roles have all involved leadership on a wealth of mobile, internet TV and web software projects.
Includes Narration from Ted R. Brown
Who are Pashun Consulting?
Pashun Consulting is a specialist in Scrum coaching and leadership within major global organisations. We are authors of over 10 books on the subject of scrum such as Scrum Mega Pack, The Power of Scrum in the Real World, and Confessions of a Scrum Master to name but a few (as well as the upcoming Agile User Story book). Our teachings in the form of books have been published to the popular infoq website among other places and we are responsible for the popular free scrum ebook. What is the instructor's background? Paul's journey began before agile and scrum methods were widespread in the industry and this gave him the benefit of leading and working on projects using non-agile methodologies such as PRINCE 2 and waterfall. He began as a software developer at the BBC and over 10 years later his consulting experience took him to be an Agile Portfolio Manager. For this reason, we have seen both sides of the story and can give good reasons why we ended up on the scrum side of it. Having used both agile and non-agile variants, we can honestly say that the scrum framework, when fully understood and used as its creators intended, has been the most successful framework for delivering a quality product. At the same time it gives ambitious businesses the flexibility to change requirements as needed in this modern world.
What are the instructors core Skills?
Certified Scrum Master (10+ years running Web, Mobile and Internet TV projects )
Portfolio/PMO Manager (co-ordinating agile teams, managing budgets, and continuous improvement for agile teams)
Software Developer (10 years+ Experience developing web, Interactive TV and Mobile apps)
Coaching Product Owners and Business Analysts in agile and scrum practices such as User Stories writing
How can I help?
➲ How can I best help you to have agile scrum success? Try one of my courses today to find out or learn more about what I have online!