Fixing Scrivener Compiling Headaches
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Proper book preparation before diving into the compiling process
- Compile visually stunning ebook and print books in Kindle mobi and PDF (same tips can be applied to epub and other formats)
- Tackle even the most pounding headaches in Scrivener's Compile menu such as Contents, Formatting, and Page Settings
- Learn and understand compiling concepts most other instructors overlook (Separators, Footnotes, Table of Contents, etc.)
- Proof your books, assess irregularities, and make corrections before uploading to CreateSpace, Amazon KDP, etc.
- IMPORTANT: This is a MAC-ONLY course, so students will need to use a Mac computer or laptop: MacOS 9 (Mavericks) or above
- Students will need a copy of Scrivener installed on their computer (Free 30-day Trial)
- Students will also need a working knowledge of basic Scrivener Functions
- Not required but recommended: Students will need one or more stories/books of their own to follow along
If you've always wanted to try Scrivener, the amazing writing software everyone's been praising for years, but you were too overwhelmed by the compiling process and gave up too soon, then Fixing Scrivener Compiling Headaches is the course designed specifically for you.
In this exhaustive course on Scrivener's compiling features, you'll learn the ins and outs of some of the most head-pounding aspects of how to compile your book using Scrivener. I'll take you behind-the-scenes, through the exact steps I use to compile my own books. Here are just a few examples of the rich material you'll discover:
- How to compile both ebooks and print books for uploading to your preferred retailer. (Amazon CreateSpace and KDP are utilized in this course, but the process is the same for most retailers.)
- Actually understand why things work like they do in Scrivener's compile menu. (Most instructors skip over many elements and tell you what they recommend without explaining why they recommend it.)
- Learn how to properly prepare your book before the compiling process. (Learn little-known techniques like "Keep with Next" and "Preserve Formatting.")
- Watch as I go through the proofing process of one of my own books and make corrections right before your eyes
- Create your own stunning Table of Contents with accurate page counts (print books).
- And much, much more!
In fact, this course has just over 40 separate lectures, covering in exhaustive detail the tips, tricks, and techniques I've learned from my own personal experience of creating my first Top 100 paid bestselling book in its category on Amazon. I hold absolutely nothing back as I take you by the hand and escort you through the world of Scrivener's compiling process. When you get to the other side of this course, you'll have an entirely new, entirely positive outlook on Scrivener, and (best of all) you'll be excited about working in Scrivener again!
Let's face it, what you really want to be doing is writing more books and stories, creating more content for your blog or website, and getting your stuff in the hands of audiences everywhere. What you don't want to be doing is wasting all your precious time and energy figuring out why you can't get Scrivener to make your books look as good as you see them in your imagination. Not to mention wasting all that money on other formatting programs when Scrivener can do the heavy lifting already.
Fixing Scrivener Compiling Headaches is the solution you've been looking for. You likely already have a working knowledge of how to use Scrivener to write your books—that's the easy part! What you don't have is the knowledge to get your masterpiece out of Scrivener and into the hands of your readers in a professional, visually pleasing format.
So if any of these points sound like the pounding that's been going on in your head ever since you started using Scrivener, don't give up. Get this course today and get started relieving the pressure so you can finally make peace with Scrivener's compiling process. There's a 30 day money-back guarantee, so you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
There's hope for you, my friend.
Scrivener can be CONQUERED!
- Writers, Authors, Bloggers, etc. (Fiction or Non-fiction)
- Scrivener users
- NaNoWriMo participants
- Anyone interested in learning to overcome the challenges of Scrivener's compiling process
- Anyone interested in switching from Microsoft Word or similar word processing software
Note: This course deals with compiling issues in Scrivener 2. Though the compiling features are somewhat dated since the newly revamped compile features in Scrivener 3, many if not most of the tips in this course are still applicable while using Scrivener 3.
As a result, I've reduced the price of the course to reflect the dated content.