What you'll learn
- How to develop your story idea into a cinematic concept that Hollywood wants.
- The essentials of screenwriting that will allow you to write a screenplay that works.
- Proper screenplay structure that Hollywood demands.
- How to develop compelling characters and dialogue that engages your reader.
- How to market and SELL your Screenplay!
- And much more...
- The desire to tell your story to the WORLD!
Hello and welcome to Screenwriting 101: Writing Screenplays Hollywood Wants. My name is Christopher Wehner I am a professional screenwriter with two movies to my credit. You've seen the books and the classes that say they can help you sell your screenplay. Only most of them are offered by people who have never sold a screenplay or had a movie produced in Hollywood. I am a proven screenwriter and author, and I am going to share my knowledge from over twenty years of experience. This class will teach you how to develop your story idea into a salable product that Hollywood producers and executives want. Anyone who says screenwriting is simple or easy to understand doesn't know what they are talking about. If you want to sell your screenplay, I provide honest and sound instruction that truly gives you a real chance at success.
I will teach you how to craft a well-structured story that Hollywood demands and how to market yourself and your script once you are done. Please watch my introduction video and I look forward to seeing you inside. (Please note I cannot guarantee that your script will sell, but I can guarantee that as a produced Hollywood writer I will teach you everything that helped me sell my screenplays to Hollywood!)
What do you get?
An hour and a half of on demand video tutorials (14 Lessons) from a professional and produced screenwriter.
Expert instruction from someone who has actually sold screenplays to Hollywood!
Lifetime access to the content.
And hey if you want a certificate of completion, we offer that as well.
Who this course is for:
- Someone wanting to write their first screenplay, a writer who has written a screenplay or two, or more advanced writers wanting a refresher, as well as authors wishing to adapt their story into a screenplay.
Christopher Wehner is a published author and produced screenwriter, EL CAMINO CHRISTMAS (2018) @Netflix and AMERICAN DREAMER (2022); visit his IMDB page for future projects. Christopher has been a leading member of the online screenwriter's community going back to the 1990s. In 2001 he published the groundbreaking book Screenwriting on the Internet: Researching, Writing and Selling Your Script on the Web.