- 39 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a greater understanding of what good screenwriting sounds like - and what it doesn't sound like
- Write screenplay description with visual precision and professional craftsmanship
- Craft screenplay prose that gets noticed - and hopefully gets read
- They should have seen a movie in the last 25 years
Feel like your SCREENWRITING skills need some sharpening?
Not sure how to turn all the sights, sounds, and bits of random awesomeness inside your head into actual SCREENWRITING that connects and engages READERS?
Want to take a huge exponential leap in your ability to describe the ACTION and CHARACTERS in your screenplay?
Well...then look no further than this "virtual" B12 shot of screenwriting awesomeness in this NEW course: "Screenwriting 101: How to Write Screenplay Description!"
Now I know the term "screenplay description" doesn't SOUND like the sexiest of topics...
...but BELIEVE me as a former screenplay reader - and optioned screenwriter - I can assure you that learning how to master the craft of writing SCREENPLAY DESCRIPTION...
...is the quickest way to STAND OUT from the rest of the film-industry pack. (And boost your chances of getting your script noticed, read and eventually purchased.)
And though learning how to master screenplay description is a life-long pursuit, the course will take you less than an hour...
...and the EXERCISES will take you less than 3 minutes day!
And if for just one week - you give me just a couple minutes a day - you will be SHOCKED by how rapidly your screenwriting improves. (And by how much more visually precise your screenplay description becomes.)
So whether you're a total screenwriting newbie who has tons of great screenplay ideas - but not sure how to translate that creativity into actual screenwriting form...
...or you're a grizzled screenwriting veteran who just wants to sharpen their abilities...
...I encourage you to check out Screenwriting 101: How to Write Screenplay Description.
Your screenplay awesomeness depends on it!
- Anyone with an interest in screenwriting (even if they don't have experience writing a screenplay)
- People who aren't interested in writing visually - or doing any work whatsoever - probably shouldn't take the course