Screenshots: Windows 10 Screen Capture, the Complete Guide
- Basic knowledge of how to use a Windows 10 PC
Do you need to...
- Take screenshots on your PC without buying extra software?
- Use screenshots in a presentation?
- Put screenshot on a website or blog?
- Report software problems?
- Avoid wasting your time?
If so, then this course if for you!
In this course you will learn how to use many useful tools that come with Windows 10 to capture any part of your screen, and how to use these screenshots for common tasks. Enroll now to learn these useful time-saving techniques!
- Anyone who needs to take screenshots on their PC
- A Very Quick Introduction and Overview00:24
- Capture Your Screen and Put it in a Document or Email01:35
- Your Turn: Capture Your Screen00:28
- Save Your Screen to a File01:24
- Your Turn: Save Your Screen to a File00:08
- Capture a Single Window00:59
- Your Turn: Capture a Single Window00:06
- Capture an Area of Your Screen01:03
- Your Turn: Capture an Area of Your Screen00:11
- Take Screenshots with the Snipping Tool03:28
- Your Turn: Take Screenshots with the Snipping Tool00:26
- Highlight and Mark Up a Screenshot02:15
- Your Turn: Highlight and Mark Up a Screenshot00:21
- Capture a Screenshot with a Timer01:57
- Your Turn: Capture a Screenshot with a Timer00:08
- Record Software Problems with the Problem Steps Recorder04:31
- Your Turn: Use the Problem Steps Recorder00:15
- Capture Screenshots and Videos with the Game DVR03:36
- Your Turn: Capture Screenshots and Videos with the Game DVR00:27
- Use Screenshots Effectively in Presentations and on Websites08:51
- Bonus Lecture: Free and Useful Stuff00:34
I am a professional teacher with experience teaching dozens of subjects to students of every age. I have also spent many years in the public sector working as a Web Application Developer. I'm excited to teach you about things that matter, whether it be the thoughtful use of technology or the meaning of life.