Scratch 3.0 Programming Tutorial
- 39 mins on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn scripting in Scratch 3.0 to make games, music, stories & more...
- Learn how to use various blocks such as Motion, Looks, Sound, Events, Control, Sensing, Variables, Pen....
- Just a dash of inquisitiveness and playful attitude!
- Having internet connection to login online at MIT site or download Scratch locally.
Learn visual programming language Scratch V 3.0. With its simple block like interface, create games, stories, music and more... This course covers
What is Programming Language and Scratch.
Learn how to install and start scratch.
What are different parts of scratch screen and how to use the block Palette.
Learn about X and Y coordinates of the stage area and directions in Scratch
Learn usage of blocks like Motion, Looks, Sound, Events, Control, Sensing, Variables.
Learn how to draw on scratch screen using Pen commands.
Learn message broadcasting, how to make clones, keeping scores in game.
- 6+ years who want to learn about programming
In this lecture learn what is programming and why you should learn scratch as the first step. Learn how to install and get started with Scratch
In this lecture we will learn about different Pen commands that are available and how we can draw on screen by combining them with Motion commands