What you'll learn
- Program 13 different video games, animations and art projects.
- Understand the basic programming concepts.
- Confidently use the Scratch 2.0 editor.
- Learn other programming languages faster.
- Mouse (left-click, dragging)
- Keyboard (writing)
- No previous programming experience is needed.
Learn the basic concepts of programming with practical learning approach. This course demonstrates and explains how to write a great variety of programs in Scratch programming language.
Build a strong foundation in programming and visual-based programming with this tutorial for beginners.
* Different types of programming blocks;
* Variables and lists;
* Objects and functions;
* Complex loops;
* Boolean logic and conditions.
You will improve your problem solving skills, increase your creativity, become better at communicating ideas and most importantly, you will learn to program. The Scratch programming software is developed by MIT and it free to use. This course is suitable for kids, teens, and adults who want to start programming but have no prior-experience or knowledge. It is also suitable for teachers who want to teach programming to others. Programming skills are becoming of a great value in today's world, where technology and automation is taking over. People who learn to program will have far better chances at landing a well paid job than others.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for teens and adults.
I am the ProgrammingMax author.
It is my professional interest to learn and teach programming in fun ways for beginners all over the world.
While making courses I try to keep them simple, to the point, and enjoyable.
In the near future I plan to release more advanced programming courses for beginners and intermediates.