Scratch Programming for Kids
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the fundamentals of programming, includes variable, list, boolean logic, conditions, loop.
- Create fun games, animations, art, geometry with Scratch.
- Use coding skills for solving real-life problems.
- Solve Math problems with Scratch programming.
- No programming experience required.
This is the most comprehensive Scratch programming course on Udemy! The total courses includes 27 chapters, the course will be updated continuously!
Hello, my name is Feihong, with multi-disciplinary engineering backgrounds in consumer electronics, integrated circuit, photonics, telecommunications, web developments and programming.
- Ph.D. in Photonics Engineering, Technical University of Denmark
- Master of Engineering, Osaka University, Japan
- Masters on Photonic Networks Engineering, Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
- M.Sc. in IC Design, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, South China University of Technology
I founded a local Kids coding school in China and we have used Scratch extensively for teaching kids about coding in our class.
This course is a collection of the coding projects we have taught in our offline class.
In this course, we will cover all the aspects about Scratch, so you will not only learn how to use scratch to create fun games, draw shapes, solve math problems, but also more advanced topics.
Join us today, and you will never look back!
- Kids who are interested in coding.
- Parents who want to learn coding with their kids.
- Teachers who want to teach their students about coding.